T-Mobile Heads, you enjoy your service? I need a new Cell Company.

I noticed T Mobile is the cheapest out of all the other companies, How do you guys enjoy being with them?

Isnt there a credit check or something they run? How does that work?

I hate T-Mobile, I'm on my third BB 8900, in 1 and 1/2 months
indifferent.gif
. I get no service in my dorm room (roommate does.)

I'm either going to AT&T or Verizon.

I used to get pretty good service in Philly, but now that I'm up at college I barely get any internet and I get no service at all in most buildings.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

if you have a 0.01 balance they'll cut your %#+% off
laugh.gif

thank god I've been there for 2+ yrs I only pay around 70, that same plan today would cost around 90

I`m with AT&T, but Idk I`m just thinking about a switch, The Service isnt amazing, and they be taxing.

3 years going and no problems.

taxes be like..6$ on my bill (bb 88something with unlimited everything for $81-$86 a month)

so taxin aint a problem over here...service is good tho

I was prob going to get like the 300 min plan with unlimited night weekend for 39 and their unlimited data and text for 34 The same thing with ATT would bepushing 100

I'm in the Los Angeles area, you'd expect to get great service,

NOPE. it's trash. don't even bother.

Wow Really? I live in Atlanta and Savannah, I expect to have decent service, but I remember my boys mom saying back when they were with T mobile she couldnteven get a signal in her home.

Only real complaint is that it takes me a good 5 minutes or so sometimes to get service when coming out from the train station.

Other than that I don't have any severe complaints.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

been with tmobile for years no complaints

say what??? service is trash but its cheap and you dont have to pay the bill on time......you must live next to a tower or something

Check your coverage map for your area, in Tallahassee I get full reception almost all of the time. Never have dropped calls either. Their customer service istop notch, they're quick and helpful and I actually don't mind calling them for help at all. Prices are good, it's the reason I chose them in thefirst place.

I've been with them for 6 years and they've been great. They've been making a lot of strides to roll out their 3G service, they're definitelybehind the rest of the other providers. I'm looking to get the new 3G Blackberry when it hits soon.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

indifferent.gif

I'm pretty sure all dorm rooms have wifi, so why not connect to it with your 8900 to get service?

T-Mobile has been good for me here in socal... I get service almost everywhere, and they got the cheapest plans out of all the providers. Their customerservice is also pretty good, so I'm straight with them.

Been with Tmobile for about 6/7 years now. Had Verizon also, and I think it really depends on the phone how the reception is. I had a sidekick and Iwouldn't even get reception on the top floor of the crib. Ever since I switched to Blackberries I have full bar even in the basement. Never had an issuewith service since then, bill is pretty reasonable. Customer service is good. No complaints at all.

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

indifferent.gif

I'm pretty sure all dorm rooms have wifi, so why not connect to it with your 8900 to get service?

T-Mobile has been good for me here in socal... I get service almost everywhere, and they got the cheapest plans out of all the providers. Their customer service is also pretty good, so I'm straight with them.
I tried to connect, but it did not work.

T-mobile ftw i have Charles Barkley, Dwayne Wade, Dwight Howard,Catherine Zeta-Jones, and my mom on my fav 5. . . Theres no phone provider topping that

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

been with tmobile for years no complaints

this.

except when dude at the kiosk tried played me.. had my bill for 2 people @$800
sick.gif

blamed it all on him to the customer service rep and got my credit
smokin.gif

I use ATT and Tmobile...they are about the same in my area. 3G coverage is also pretty solid both companies in my area. On my tmobile phone I don't getsignals when I go out into the rural areas and I don't get signal inside target, but my ATT does.

It all depends on where you live really

my signal for tmobile is pretty good wherever i am at

plus the rates are much better than any other provider except maybe sprint, but sprint sucks where i live

voice plans are generally 10 dollars cheaper on tmobile than verizon/ATT

i got unlimited text for my whole family for 9.99 a month, and unlimited data for my iphone for 6.99 (edge only)

(ive been asked this many times on how to get it, google around and you will find out how to get it, its not easy btw, based on luck)

tmobile gets the job done for me and i just applied a 15% discount for being a college student

indifferent.gif

You could get out of your contract if they cant help. Tmobile was always good to me when I had them but there phones suck so I switched over toAT&T for the iphone.

AT&T - Expensive plans,great service,best phones.
T-mobile - Cheapest plans,good service,good selection of phones but they always mad late.
Verizon - Expensive plan,best service,Average phones.
Sprint - ???

Back
Top Bottom