T-Mobile and the iPhone. it's here.

i'm a loyal tmobile customer...
but they're plans are on the ridiculous side...
i thought the upgrades worked similarly to ATT... sign a contract, get the phone, and bong... that's it...
tried to get the note 2 on contract and they said it was $370, or i could finance the phone over the course of 2 years...
i'm like, naw... can i just sign a 2 year contact, pay $300 for the phone, and everything stays the same, like w/ att and verizon...
they denied it... i'm thinking of jumping ship and just using my discount with att...
cuz this doesnt make sense...
wait...what exactly doesnt stay the same? 

Tmobile use the finance to bust heads on the low but people are to dumb to realize.

2 lines on the 70 dollar plans = 140 financing 2 phones =40

thats 180 a month for 2 yrs, which is 10 dollars cheaper than what vzw and att use to charge but for worst coverage. lol And thats a straight rip off for those of us who dont use minutes what so ever, unless they still offer minute plans which I`m not sure about.

i thought the upgrades worked similarly to ATT... sign a contract, get the phone, and bong... that's it...

tried to get the note 2 on contract and they said it was $370, or i could finance the phone over the course of 2 years...

i'm like, naw... can i just sign a 2 year contact, pay $300 for the phone, and everything stays the same, like w/ att and verizon...

they denied it... i'm thinking of jumping ship and just using my discount with att...

It sounds like you're on the Value plan and you either pay for the phone outright or put some money on it up front and have the rest added to your bill over 20 months. Maybe you didn't know what you were signing up for?

Personally I like the Value plan....got 3 lines, 1000 minutes and unlimited data/text for $95/month with my discount. Coverage is good where I live, so I can't really complain.

i dont even know what i have. we got 4 lines unlimited minutes and text and we pay $128 a month with taxes and everything

Are any of these carriers really better than the others or is it just what you're willing to put up with?
Unless you have a discount or multiple lines, youre only looking at like a $20-$30 difference between carriers. Adds up after a while.

It gets tricky when you have multiple lines.

Are any of these carriers really better than the others or is it just what you're willing to put up with?
Unless you have a discount or multiple lines, youre only looking at like a $20-$30 difference between carriers. Adds up after a while.

It gets tricky when you have multiple lines.
True.  Multiple lines is where things really start to get expensive, which is why I stuck with T-Mobile when my contracts were up.

I'll say this about T-Mobile though--their customer service is good.  I won't say great because it has gone downhill over the past few years.  But I'd still call it good.  Any issue I've had they have worked out and compensated me for my troubles.  Early upgrades (when I had a classic plan)?  Rarely got shot down for those.  Just last month when the Nexus 4 released, they let me pay $6.99 (the price of shipping) for the phone up front, as opposed to the recommended $200 up front.  Personally, I think good customer service is a huge asset of theirs.  All-in-all, the 4 major carriers are very similar, but minor differences in customer service go a long way, IMO.  

this. Im due for an upgrade and want the s3 but i'm not getting it through them.

Just got an S3 in july but if they get the iphone 5 imma have to scoop it up :smokin

Yambz with an iphone

Tmo aint eem need iphone.
The Note 2 and S3 >>>>>
brah...

To to misinformed people, or those that don't caee about phones, a smartphone is considered an iphone...

They need it for tge sake od those that ar brand loyalists ...

Can't see how an iphone can sit next to a pantech burst and people will laugh at tge burst ...

And they're both 99 cents.

brah...
To to misinformed people, or those that don't caee about phones, a smartphone is considered an iphone...
They need it for tge sake od those that ar brand loyalists ...
Can't see how an iphone can sit next to a pantech burst and people will laugh at tge burst ...
And they're both 99 cents.

wut

you ever think some people don't want an android device? you idiots sound like clowns when yall speak on this stuff. Like everyone who wants to buy sneakers the only sneakers they are allowed to buy are jordans because that just so happens to be what YOU prefer.

sheep gesture, everyone on t-mobile knows da galaxy note 2 is da hardest phone out in t-mobile's yard.
If the iphone 5 comes to tmobile, then no.
laugh.gif

i welcome da iphone 5, cuz people on t-mobile can compare em on da spot and feel like numbskulls for even bother wit that over hyped mess.

and t-mobile has no kind of throttle limits, in NYC da data flawless.

Back
Top Bottom