T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

I remember I wanted these so bad when they 1st dropped.
laugh.gif

Pics as promised...

Some comparison shots between these and the OG's

Notice the difference in ankle collar height

Puremotion outsole

My T-Mac 2 family (always on the lookout for more 
nerd.gif
)

If you guys want some more angles, pics or a review let me know. I'll be unDSing these within the next few days. Suffice it to say that for $65 these are a must cop if you are a fan at all of the originals.

Pics as promised...

Some comparison shots between these and the OG's

Notice the difference in ankle collar height

Puremotion outsole

My T-Mac 2 family (always on the lookout for more 
nerd.gif
)

If you guys want some more angles, pics or a review let me know. I'll be unDSing these within the next few days. Suffice it to say that for $65 these are a must cop if you are a fan at all of the originals.

^thanks for the pics! when you wear them for the first time you should post some pics of what they look like on feet and let us know how they feel

^thanks for the pics! when you wear them for the first time you should post some pics of what they look like on feet and let us know how they feel

The removal of the torsion plate is almost as bad as the bootie getting taken out. It may be due to the Pure Motion sole. It's still very sad that Adidas tinkered with the shoe so much.

The removal of the torsion plate is almost as bad as the bootie getting taken out. It may be due to the Pure Motion sole. It's still very sad that Adidas tinkered with the shoe so much.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Thisss. Thx

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Thisss. Thx

On feet pics as promised!

Quick review: After wearing these around most of the morning, I can say these are quite comfortable. Not as comfortable as the OG's though. With the removal of the inner bootie, there's less padding. As a result, while not as comfy, they are less bulky feeling and more lightweight. This is the first Adidas shoe I have with a Puremotion outsole, so I dont know much about that tech, but they feel lower to the ground and I think could have a great court feel. I have tile in my house and the outsole traction feels very solid as well. Overall I think these are worth it for $65 and when I get the chance to ball in an indoor court, I may bring these for a test wear. 

Hope this helps some of you guys out! 

Quick review: After wearing these around most of the morning, I can say these are quite comfortable. Not as comfortable as the OG's though. With the removal of the inner bootie, there's less padding. As a result, while not as comfy, they are less bulky feeling and more lightweight. This is the first Adidas shoe I have with a Puremotion outsole, so I dont know much about that tech, but they feel lower to the ground and I think could have a great court feel. I have tile in my house and the outsole traction feels very solid as well. Overall I think these are worth it for $65 and when I get the chance to ball in an indoor court, I may bring these for a test wear. 

Originally Posted by jkballer5

I wouldn't have doubted the Puremotion at all. They're quite comfortable and I wouldn't have tripped if they simply swapped the the sole. The bootie issue just floors me. Other than maybe thinking the Puremotion sole would compensate, I just don't understand the logic behind it.  I'd probably still get them but not to play in, especially outdoors. 

I wouldn't have doubted the Puremotion at all. They're quite comfortable and I wouldn't have tripped if they simply swapped the the sole. The bootie issue just floors me. Other than maybe thinking the Puremotion sole would compensate, I just don't understand the logic behind it.  I'd probably still get them but not to play in, especially outdoors. 

man! these look great! thanks for the pics fam. i cant wait till mine get here now after seeing these.

man! these look great! thanks for the pics fam. i cant wait till mine get here now after seeing these.

i like the patent toe and brighter blue. Considering copping OG's right now but the Returns are growing on me

i like the patent toe and brighter blue. Considering copping OG's right now but the Returns are growing on me

yo those are nice.. and they can be had for less then $65.  Thanks for the pics and mini review! You can def see where material were cut out to save money compared to the og's

Back
Top Bottom