System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

oh, i really dont know. i wish i could tell you. Are you gonna try to buy them to see?
I was thinking of getting the UNC ones. If I get them I'll post some pics. I got a pair of UNC replicas on the way. I'll post pics tocompare between them and my USC ones that I have that are FS. They are both XL but I hope they fit smaller. From what I have heard from different ppl they arecut smaller all around.

Originally Posted by mjvc

oh, i really dont know. i wish i could tell you. Are you gonna try to buy them to see?
I was thinking of getting the UNC ones. If I get them I'll post some pics. I got a pair of UNC replicas on the way. I'll post pics to compare between them and my USC ones that I have that are FS. They are both XL but I hope they fit smaller. From what I have heard from different ppl they are cut smaller all around.

ok good stuff., and im guessing youre not talking about the twill shorts when you said you had some USC's and your UNC's on the way.

My USC are the twill SOD shorts for this year. The UNC are replica ones with screen printed. I had asked about the other UNC Tradition Defined ones. I thinkthey might fit like the SOD. SOD just fit way too big for me that's why I'm trying to sell them. I was going to take comparison pics for ppl who mightbe interested in the size difference of SOD shorts and the replica ones.

shabooyah1124, thanks for the pics man. what size r they?
XL. Most of my SOD shorts eventually shrink a bit and I love the length after a couple of washes.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Are the Univ of Washington shorts SOD?[/color]

Yup.

i think all the twill shorts are SOD even though the team might not be wearing them.

Originally Posted by mjvc

Are the tradition defined shorts as big as the SOD?
They are shorter, not as wide either. I got the navy UConn TD ones two years ago.

^^^Thanks for the info. I got my UNC replica's in. They are a size XL. This is them laying on a pair of USC Sewn Twill ones in a XL. They are about inch orso shorter and the legs are narrower.
f673560aedb6ccbc309739e68fee430c40af243.jpg

Here's another comparison pic...

Replica screenprints (ex-wifey bought these for me back in '03)
roll.gif

Elite Mesh (bought in '06)
SOD (bought in '07)

hpim0033.jpg

ehh-Thanks for the comparison. Nike just kept making them longer. The 06 Elite mesh look like they are about the size of the current replicas.

laugh.gif
... those replicas are quite amusing, do you ever wear them?

LOL, hell no. I had to dig them out of a box in the back of my closet to take that pic. Never worn them to ball in, I think I wore them around myplace once right after I got them. They are trash. I never wear the Elites either, those were in the same box stashed away.

roll.gif
.... u can use them to sleep in right??... but i dont know if its just me but i can bring myself to buy replica's, they arent heavy/thick enoughand im not goin to talk about the size. But different strokes for different folks right?

Back
Top Bottom