System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Man, Nike needs to release the home white St. John's shorts as well as the alternate black pair.
I just opened this thread to ask if the white St. John shorts could be had anywhere.

Ohio State's uniforms are slowly growing on me. I ended up ordering the white shorts. I still think they have too many stripes throughout the entire uniform...but they're not as bad as I first thought.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

wait, the red st john's shorts are available? and if they are where?
Well, I got my pair off Campus.  I assume they're available if you google.  If not, then
ohwell.gif

Maybe when we become more relevant our merchandise will become more available as well.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by andfattoo

wait, the red st john's shorts are available? and if they are where?
Well, I got my pair off Campus.  I assume they're available if you google.  If not, then
ohwell.gif

Maybe when we become more relevant our merchandise will become more available as well.
Are the SJU shorts replicas or the $60 Aerographic SOD shorts? If the latter, post pics plz
nerd.gif

I want to see the Oregon shorts. I've been thinking of ordering a pair. They look so similar I have waited on pulling the trigger. I hope they come out with the new shorts they have been wearing.

I want to see pics of the ones usctrojan00 is getting. On a few sites I have seen the old style SOD, but its says there the aerographic/hyperelite. I've seen Oregon wearing some new uni's, haven't seen any of them for sale. UNC 2011 from pics look to be made a little different and different material maybe like the hyperelite. The back doesn't seem to be a mesh material.

the aerographic/hyperelite is their old one just hyperelite material...
i need NDC to get the Black UW... ASAP!

I preface this by saying that I have never been a big fan of the twill or other non-authentic Nike game shorts. I have always liked the feel of the game issued style. But, I have to admit, I was pretty impressed with these Oregon shorts. I had a coupon code and got 20% off and no tax (code has expired now or I would provide to others), so I figured why not take the plunge and get a pair. Very pleasantly surprised. The shorts have a nice weight to them and don't feel cheap. I attached some pics http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q197/usctrojan1999/?action=view&current=photo_1.jpg http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q197/usctrojan1999/?action=view&current=photo_4.jpg http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q197/usctrojan1999/?action=view&current=photo_2.jpg http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q197/usctrojan1999/?action=view&current=photo_3.jpg

i need a pair of ALL BLACK Oregons. For those that dont know, twills are actually thicker than the game issued due to the fact that they have a double layer in the front unlike the game issued ones.

Thanks for the pics. I have some UCONN shorts on the way. I hope I like them. I want to say I saw the white Oregon ones on FootballFanatics at one time, and on Ebay in the complete listings there are some says they are the 2011 shorts. So they could be some or just last year's twill listed as this years. 

I really like these Oregon shorts. I'm just under 6 feet tall. They aren't too wide (which I like) and just the perfect length as I like them below my knees when I turn the waistband out (shortens the length of the shorts). The inner layer makes a huge difference with the feel of these shorts. The striped yellow side actually pops out in certain lightening.

I have games issued Wazzu and Oregon State shorts, and I like these Oregons "almost" as much in feel (but these were fraction of the cost of my authentics). In terms of style, I love the look of them. I like where the "O" is placed on the shorts and stitched well. I was interested in getting the UW black, but decided to only get the OR shorts for now. I wore them with some mid-high black socks and black shoes the first time out (these would be hot with some Kobe VI Grinches and black socks). I def recommend.

Originally Posted by mjvc

Thanks for the pics. I have some UCONN shorts on the way. I hope I like them. I want to say I saw the white Oregon ones on FootballFanatics at one time, and on Ebay in the complete listings there are some says they are the 2011 shorts. So they could be some or just last year's twill listed as this years. 
They wore their SOD jerseys in the beginning of the season then switched to the Hyper Elites when conference play started. Here's what I'm talking about.
5c6d380477a7fded2bd46082fd762907-getty-108022560jf038_usc_v_oregon.jpg

a96214d674d3cc03ea9d20108b09f2e6-getty-108007479jr014_michigan_st_illinois.jpg

Need these too 
pimp.gif

Oh ok. Haven't seen those. The ones I have seen were SOD, but maybe made of the hyperelite material like the black ones posted up there. We probably have to wait till next year for those.

Originally Posted by mjvc

Please post pics when the UConns come in.

Nike really needs to drop those Memphis'.  First twill pair in a while I'd buy.

Back
Top Bottom