System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

SOD shorts are my favorite. Short people just can't wear them, get over it!

If you look at the UNC shorts the length of the argyle on the player shorts vs twill shorts there's a big difference.

The UConn roads I ordered, first attempted at spicing up a pair of SODs w. the BE logo.  I'm happy with the results.  The shorts themselves are sick too, don't know why I waited years to order a pair.

hpim0500.jpg

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Anywhere I can purchase the new SOD shorts?
Eastbay is the easiest and fastest. They only have a few teams right now but that's always updating.

I'm looking to get the Cuse.

Unfortunately, these sites such as Eastbay never have St John's... And we were one of the 6 or 8 teams to recently update our unis
smh.gif

I've already seen UCONN and Mich St, SJU on the other hand
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by Mattapan03

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

The twill shorts SAY Authentic inside of them. This doesn't make them the AUTHENTIC Player issued shorts however. That's how people get so thrown off.
maybe "something" is different, but ive held the twill ones in my hand, and ive looked at the Authentics that UNC players wear, and to the naked eye, there is NO difference whatsoever

The difference is in the materials. The "twill" versions are not made with dri-fit, whereas the player-issued ones are. But youre probably right in that to the naked eye, they look the same. And I agree that the term "authentic" shouldnt be put in the twill shorts, because they arent

The UConn game shorts I have from the pre-SODs are amazing though, easily worth the money IMO
782ju792.jpg

These right? I envy you greatly sir. . .

Does anyone know where I can pick up some Butler Nike gear? Jerseys or shorts, home or away. I can't find ANYTHING. Perhaps the student store? Been searching for the last 2 years and haven't found even 1 piece yet.

HOW THE @!%* do you get the GAME USED unis with the 'Big East' logo on em?!?!?!?!

You work on the team or something?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

HOW THE @!%* do you get the GAME USED unis with the 'Big East' logo on em?!?!?!?!

You work on the team or something?

Ebay is a wonderful thing!

Anyone, just point me in the right direction for SJU shorts. They're IMPOSSIBLE to find.

I've seen 1 or 2 members on here with the old Brand Jordan and pre SOD SJU shorts, none are willing to part with em of course....

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Those mesh were tough, but def not better than today stuff.

oh, im talking about just personal preference....I realize todays materials are more advanced etc.

I have some retro 82 UNC ones from a few years back, and they are more mesh feeling and I love them

Back
Top Bottom