System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Here ya go:

http://sports.espn.go.com.../091109&sportCat=ncb

Thanks man.

Edit:..... its nice to see people upgrading but alot of the 2nd Tier teams have the same shorts design......
ohwell.gif
. i dont know how to feel about that. But im rather curious about this....

---Lots of rumors that Kentucky might get a "special" uniform and a new LeBron sneaker design, but no confirmation yet. Stay tuned.

Yea the twills are them. Twills retail is $60...... the short replicas are $40-$45. Twills are longer, thicker i believe, and have sewn on emblems. Worth theextra 20 to me.

So I wear a 2xl-3xl in Jordan shorts, usually 3x. What size should I choose with the twill shorts?

Originally Posted by 35KD

So I wear a 2xl-3xl in Jordan shorts, usually 3x. What size should I choose with the twill shorts?
Medium.
laugh.gif

The fit isn't the problem with most people as much as it is the LENGTH. An XL would work, but 2x EASILY fine.

Well...there goes all my money, Ill be getting pretty much every new piece of Nike Pitt gear that just showed up
eek.gif
This is bananas...
21801151_z.jpg

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Originally Posted by chandsam

i wanted to cop the michigan state shorts. Any idea what the inseam is for regular nike bball shorts, jordan shorts and then sods. I just need a reference point. Are the SOD significantly bigger than jordan shorts?

I wear a XXL in Jordan shorts but a XL SOD fits the same so I would drop a size down from wat u wear in Jordan shorts and they should be fine.

Im really feelin the new Georgetown blue shorts those are fire still nothing beats the shorts from when Iverson was there any chance Nike could give us some tradition defined Georgetowns from 95/96 with a jersey with 3 on it come on Nike JUST DO IT.

I hope we get 5 good retro College unis in this years tradition defined or watever they wanna call it this year got the orange mid 90s Cuse shorts last year there beautiful but nike wat about some
Tim Thomas era Nova shorts or even Kerry Kittles
Mid 90s Carolina instead of 80s year after year
Jason Kidd Cal yellow uni
90s UNLV

The same ol Kentucky,Duke,Carolina year after year sux

Peace
Scottie
so if i wear a small in jordan shorts.....what do i wear in sod shorts?

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

picked up the gray g-towns today at niketown. they are sick
pimp.gif
they evengot the nice waistband

^pics?..... and Koopa, you might as well buy some replicas because they fit smaller or buy a pair of medium and roll them joints up.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by 35KD

Medium.
laugh.gif

The fit isn't the problem with most people as much as it is the LENGTH. An XL would work, but 2x EASILY fine.
Is there a big difference between xl and 2xl?

Any word on West Virginia dropping the yellow verisons??........ as well as Cal dropping twills (not just replicas)

A buncha ppl on here were asking about the home white '06 Team USA SOD's I posted over the summer, there's a heckuva BIN deal for an XL pair oneBay right now if someone hurries.

Originally Posted by ehh

A buncha ppl on here were asking about the home white '06 Team USA SOD's I posted over the summer, there's a heckuva BIN deal for an XL pair on eBay right now if someone hurries.

I sold a set of home and away size medium for $ 250 a couple months back on ebay

Damn, really? I bought my home whites from Eastbay on clearance for $25 and picked up the road blues last year for $35 on eBay, both XXL. For $250 I'd behappy to part with them.
roll.gif

Every single SOD short is $10 off on Eastbay right now besides the Pitt home/away, not sure if this is a sale or a permanent thing. The new G'Towns,Memphis Blues etc are all $10 off. A few are $39.99 too.

Back
Top Bottom