Sydni Yoshie Rounds 6/13/1990- 6/28/2008

here is something i just found that i wrote about Sydni last year:

"its amazing to see how many different people from different cultures and communities sydnitouched from all around the nation. its truly remarkable, and i do believe that she will be a legend for who she is. within these communities we can continueto carry on with things she loves and appreciates, we can preach the love that she spread by acting positively each day. i know she was an inspiration to many.she inspired people mentally, creatively and artistically. its unfair to read that "people wanted to be like her".... envy is not something i believethat sydni acclaimed to, she was humble... and people who knew her or noticed her recognized that and respected her for those very reasons.

sydni is already a legend. her astonishing being will continue to change others who never knew her. she left so much behindfor us.. from her posts online, to her myspace messages, and most of all.. her pictures. she will live on through all the individuals she touched andthroughout all that she did during her short journey to this earth. there is too much of her everywhere for us to ever forget.
she will forever be with us... her physical being does not defeat her spirit.
a continuous fire burns with you, nothing can put it out.

my tattoo for her has so many meanings, too many if you ask me.
it represents so much, but most of all.. it represents purity, beauty and love in human form, sydni yoshie rounds.

i find myself crying each day, and its not until i hear her voice and see her right next to me that i actually stop.
she giggles, with a snort, and tells me to just smile for her.
happiness, always. positivity, always. laugh and smile, tomorrow is not promised. this is what she would want.

live like her. change people, for the better."

baby we miss you!!!!!

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Wow, she was beautiful.

R.I.P.

tired.gif

first of all, let me say RIP. i didnt know her but she sounds like she was an amazing person.

but can someone please tell me how she was a legend? what did she do? i had honestly never heard of her until she died.

her art, her kindness. its all in the first post, with a link to her work and everything.

RIP...i remember when i read she died my heart dropped...i didn't know her but i remember seeing her on FSF ISS and I think on here a few times...

your tattoo for her i beautiful Bana...

a year goes by too fast.. I didn't know her personally, just saw her around mostly the ISS forums back than. Seemed like really down to earth cool people.It's always sad when someone that young passes.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Wow, she was beautiful.

R.I.P.

tired.gif
I remember the sneaker community was mourning her last year... I didn't know her personally but she seemed like a good person may she RIP

Just reading everything Bana has to say lets alot of people know the kind of person Sydni was.

RIP

Hey_

I envy those that knew her.

From her pictures alone she seems to be quite the creative mind.

Beautiful girl too.

May she rest in peace.

Julius F. Wrek

Back
Top Bottom