Swizz Beatz put a seed and a ring on Alicia Keys.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The baby is gonna be musically gifted but let's hope it doesn't have Swizz's nose.
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn i wanted her to have a kid with john mayer just to see what their prodigy would contribute to music.

Originally Posted by trunks206

She is THE most beautiful girl in the world in my eyes......words cant even explain how much I dislike Swiz.

ALICIA_KEYS.jpg

embarassed.gif

She looked so good in Smokin' Aces. That's probably the best she has ever looked.

And yeah, she's one of the best looking females I've ever seen.

TigerSad_monster_397x224.jpg

I've met Mr. Dean in person.  Son is frail.  I'm surprise Ms Keys didn't break this dude with all her mass. 

But eh, congratulations I guess. 

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Alicia needs to take notice, but she won't of course:

smh.gif

My-T.
Mostly all relationships, which start with someone cheating usually ends in fail. If he is doing that to his wife who has given birth to his children and he claimed to love, whats stopping him from doing that to AK, who is gonna be his wife and give birth to his child and he claims to love?

That is just not how you build/start a relationship. Kids not only a mistake, happy one but still not planned, but he/she is gonna ask how did you two get together and why does my step-bros/sis Mom hate Dad?

Dang Homewrecker. I liked her so much too. Still do as an artist, but not as a person as much anymore.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom