Swizz Beats officially announced the Shaq Attaq retro. No date or price yet.

It sounds like Shaq signed off on some sort of endorsement deal or partnership per Swizz's comment, "I would like to officially welcome back Shaq to the Reebok fam!"
Reebok wouldn't be able to release the shoes as the "Shaq Attaq" or "Shaqnosis" otherwise, just like Nike had to release the Garnett 3's as the "Air 3."
The Kamikaze's may be a different story since they don't need to change anything about the shoe other than the "KEMP" tag.

It would be dope if they had Kemp endorse the shoes though or has he fallen off that badly?

I would think Kemp would want the money :lol:. Maybe Reebok just doesn't care enough to get whatever legal business done with him, since they can release the shoe and still call it the Kamikaze II without him.

They did need to get some type of deal done with Shaq though. They need to call them the Shaq Attaqs for them to sell. Without his name attached, they'd probably sell less.

:smokin when are the shaq attaqs slated for release? or is that yet to be confirmed?

Last edited:
im guessing only the white shaq's are relesing or else we would of saw pics of the black pair. its too bad the blacks are wayyy harder.

I would think Kemp would want the money :lol:. Maybe Reebok just doesn't care enough to get whatever legal business done with him, since they can release the shoe and still call it the Kamikaze II without him.
They did need to get some type of deal done with Shaq though. They need to call them the Shaq Attaqs for them to sell. Without his name attached, they'd probably sell less.

Or maybe Swizzy is one of his many kids and miffed at the lack of child support! :lol:

I've always been a nike head

im old enough to remember these shoes and i really dont

besides the questions and answers AI's and one pair of pumps

reebook's need these old shoes to live

i will say reebok did a great move to release all these sneakers once collecting became more main stream

Back
Top Bottom