Swedish House Mafia in SF. 2/13-2/17

i just found out i get president's day off, so i'll see if i can score some tickets for sunday's show.

tickets seem like theyre still available for sunday on ticketmaster. i havent decided yet, but its nice to know its still up.

Yeah Sunday is still available. Thursday tickets can be had for around $90. Sat and Fri are going for $140+ now. 

How long you guys think they'll be performing? I'm thinking of going Sunday but my gf has class in the morning.

How long you guys think they'll be performing? I'm thinking of going Sunday but my gf has class in the morning.
It starts at 7 and ends at midnight. From what I read SHM has been playing 2-3 hour sets so the first two hours are gonna be for whoever opens for them.

im going to thursdays show, i also have two saturday tickets for sale for non rape prices, pm me

Seeing them on Friday. :smokin Seen Axwell live at the Warfield back in 2011 and he killed it.

I think weds and sun tickets are still available. your best bet for other days is CL or the event page on facebook

came back from last nights show a few hours ago. set was :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: especially with the crowd super into it

Back
Top Bottom