swag defined! Vol. "I aint da Pappy"

My dude did a barrel roll off the stairs 
laugh.gif

my only problem with Maury is he has a definite double standard.

If the guy is that daddy, the girl can get all in his face, yelling YOU AINT %%%%, gimme my money!

Guy isn't the father, it's like an automatic restraining order is placed.

Let the man gloat!

If the guy is that daddy, the girl can get all in his face, yelling YOU AINT %%%%, gimme my money!

Let the man gloat!

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Let the man gloat!

And they let them beat all up on them and everything. My thing is when its like 5 10 or so diff possibilities of a dad. Maury then goes to you dont want those guys in your child anyways you already have a good example for a child in you. Im like really chick slept with 5 10 or so diff dudes in a few days and she is a good example/role model for a kid. Chick is on some straight prostitute/pron star status. And whats even crazier the govt (although this isnt in the topic) agrees and 99% of the time award the mom custody.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Let the man gloat!

And they let them beat all up on them and everything. My thing is when its like 5 10 or so diff possibilities of a dad. Maury then goes to you dont want those guys in your child anyways you already have a good example for a child in you. Im like really chick slept with 5 10 or so diff dudes in a few days and she is a good example/role model for a kid. Chick is on some straight prostitute/pron star status. And whats even crazier the govt (although this isnt in the topic) agrees and 99% of the time award the mom custody.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom