Suspect Caught in Jennifer Hudson Family Killings

UPDATE 11:26 PM ET: The suspect, William Balfour, has been taken into custody. Hudson's nephew, 7-year-old Julian King is still missing, according to WFLD-Chicago. Balfour is refusing to cooperate with cops or supply info.

Damn
smh.gif

whoever did that
is a piece of %@@*

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

^^ no, the way i read it it was some1 who kidnapped her nephew. not 100% positive though
correct...jennifer hudson's sister's "bf/ex bf or somethin" i think is the killer...who supposedly kidnapped the nephew.

I dont think he is the suspect yet. He is a person of interest, but isnt a suspect yet. thats what i heard from CNN. And from what they say since you cant keepa non suspect more than 48 hours, the cops have to get info from him or else he will be free by sunday night

http://www.cnn.com/2008/C...ootings.hudson/index.html CHICAGO, Illinois(CNN) -- Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson is offering a $100,000 reward for the safe return of her 7-year-old nephew, who has been missing since hermother and brother were found dead in their home Friday. Fact Box • Julian King, 7, is Jennifer Hudson's nephew and Julia Balfour's son • Julia Balfouris Jennifer Hudson's sister and Julian's mother • Julia Balfour's estranged husband is William Balfour, who is in police custody • MicheleDavis-Balfour is William Balfour's mother • Jennifer Hudson's mother Darnell Donerson and brother Jason Hudson were found shot to death Friday inChicago

frown.gif

Sad story, i was really hoping the nephew was found alive. Dude needs his %@% whopped, forget jail, just let the family go at him.

Best wishes to the family, and prayers go out to them

Back
Top Bottom