Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Supreme (Jordan) Cardigan still available if people want em. Get it while you can
200_s.gif
That Mr Rogers gear
nthat.gif

I been trying to find a pair of blacks in 11.5 to complete the set. This guy got the shoes listed for 530. So I send him a message saying I'll do $480 invoiced thru Paypal. He replies $510 shipped is the best he can do. I do the math in my head real quick and there is no way he gets 510 back after ebay/ paypal fees. I feel like clicking the Buy It Now button just to be petty now.

I been trying to find a pair of blacks in 11.5 to complete the set. This guy got the shoes listed for 530. So I send him a message saying I'll do $480 invoiced thru Paypal. He replies $510 shipped is the best he can do. I do the math in my head real quick and there is no way he gets 510 back after ebay/ paypal fees. I feel like clicking the Buy It Now button just to be petty now.

DO IT!

:lol: just kidding

If he sells through eBay $530 he gets $461, $510 then $443 minus shipping fees.

Through PayPal is $465 minus shipping.

Last edited:
If he sells through eBay he gets $461 then minus shipping fees about $15 so $446.

So pretty much the same
Yeah plus he gets eBay's seller protection. While not that great it's better than PayPal's

If he sells through eBay he gets $461 then minus shipping fees about $15 so $446.

So pretty much the same
eBay is running a promotion where the seller doesn't have to pay final value fees. An automated system determines who gets it. Seller might've gotten it.

If he sells through eBay $530 he gets $461 then minus shipping fees about $15 so $446.

So pretty much the same
Sometimes eBay sends quality sellers offers. For instance, instead of the normal 10% final value fee that people typically get charged, eBay has offered me just a $5 final value fee for selling in some categories. Plus, eBay can give people a better sense of security.

So eBay and PayPal will have their own benefits. I sell through both depending on the situation.

The black midsole makes the camo pair look even more chunky than the 5s already are. To each their own though.

Looking to trade a pair of CHI for these how much should I really add

Don't know what size your looking for, but someone was asking for +$200 and chi's 2015 or shadows 1 for camo supreme 5 on Twitter.

So I emailed supreme about my order and no response only a completed sale on my bank account. Is this a typical supreme order?

Don't know what size your looking for, but someone was asking for +$200 and chi's 2015 or shadows 1 for camo supreme 5 on Twitter.

So I emailed supreme about my order and no response only a completed sale on my bank account. Is this a typical supreme order?

Did you check your UPS My Choice?

so the nikelab release is supposed to be "soon." i personally wouldnt exactly call over a week after release soon.

still salty i missed out. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom