Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

hes talking about the font on the stamp. Fakes use a different oneThat is a legit stamp

The shoes come with a sticker right, yours came with a sticker that seems familiar to a certain person I replying to.
I don't remember, but they could have since it was from supreme. It's just a box logo. But I still have no idea what you're hinting...

I don't remember, but they could have since it was from supreme. It's just a box logo. But I still have no idea what you're hinting...
The sticker in ur box
Is your name in the Supreme logo font and style

Copyright infringement which is illegal and you can get sued especially in America. Dude go create your own vision and don't bite off someone else's. Supreme and Snapreme is just like McDonald's and McDowell's (Coming To America).

Last edited:
Sure??? CI ain't no joke. That's like me taking Apple's Logo Putting It On Another Phone and Calling it Bapple. Besides I already know what to do :wink:

No, I just find it funny that all I did was post an old image I had of my box stamp, and all of a sudden everyone wants to comment on the tag which has been my avatar/sn/etc for a while now. Just trying to help the op and you guys want to go off topic.

By the way, supreme is not copyrighted because they stole the font to begin with.

That's what he was pointing out
Just the fact you had ur sneakername that matches the Supreme logo as a sticker in the box
Dang bro. It's not that hard to figure out
Joke went way over ur head

Last edited:
That's what he was pointing out
Just the fact you had ur sneakername that matches the Supreme logo as a sticker in the box
Dang bro. It's not that hard to figure out
Joke went way over ur head

I guess it did, but it didn't seem like a joke to me. Also, it's not a sticker. I guess I'll just not post any photos unless I have an image without my tag, which seems to be a recipe for thread derailment.

Copyright infringement which is illegal and you can get sued especially in America. Dude go create your own vision and don't bite off someone else's. Supreme and Snapreme is just like McDonald's and McDowell's (Coming To America).
Unless his stuff says "Supreme", he should be good.

It's just a font in a redbox. Anyone can use that font and put it in a red box. Supreme ain't trademark it afaik, and will probably have a hard time doing so since the font is public domain.

Back
Top Bottom