Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

devil.gif
 The month of October is still going to break hearts this whole week.

POINT ME TO A DS 10.5 FOR LESS THAN 400 GOOD SIR. I NEED A BACKUP.
you can find a preowned pair on ebay.com for 350 or less.  these are easy to restore.  i've restored mine a couple times.  cleaned them with dove soap and water and redyed them with angelus

Sold a vnds pair for $600 a few weeks ago. (thanks to JB for not retroing this year) For $400 that would be a good deal.

Last edited:
Sold a vnds pair for $600 a few weeks ago. (thanks to JB for not retroing this year) For $400 that would be a good deal.

damn
Raging Bulls aren't even that expensive. You can get a DS or VNDS pair for less than 400

Ds pair of raging bulls is at least 550

at least ..

POINT ME TO A DS 10.5 FOR LESS THAN 400 GOOD SIR. I NEED A BACKUP.

you can find a preowned pair on ebay.com for 350 or less.  these are easy to restore.  i've restored mine a couple times.  cleaned them with dove soap and water and redyed them with angelus

View media item 1736666

WOULD PREFER A DS PAIR FOR LESS THAN $400 AS WAS STATED. DON'T HAVE ANY TIME FOR A RESTORE

im the same way...ds or nothing

Last edited:
A lot of these are going to be floating around, anyone else notice the unc 1's..........

Chumps about to be TAKEN.

yep, cant wait to see people who have never copped supreme before throwing up salt on release date
In other words, you can't wait for fellow NTers  to miss out on a release. 

SMH. That's whack.

I hope you miss out. 

Last edited:
In other words, you can't wait for fellow NTers  to miss out on a release. 

SMH. That's whack.

I hope you miss out. 

Not talking about niketalk I'm talking about all the people on twitter that are like "I think I might try to cop dem supreme joints tho bro bro". As long as you've contributed to niketalk I'm more than happy to help anyone that asks. I'll be in nyc for the week and will have all my computers with me, I've been copping supreme for a while now, I get everything manually (although I have backup plans in place)

I don't think that's what he meant. You're mean

Yeah not at all what I meant, I was referring to the people who come into the thread and all they do is complain even though they have never bought anything from supreme, this actually goes for a lot of releases, people who have no idea what they are doing trying to cop something on a scale like this and then complain "oh they all got backdoored" or "they were never on the site" like I said previously if you put in the work you'll get them simple as that, goes for every release

Yeah not at all what I meant, I was referring to the people who come into the thread and all they do is complain even though they have never bought anything from supreme, this actually goes for a lot of releases, people who have no idea what they are doing trying to cop something on a scale like this and then complain "oh they all got backdoored" or "they were never on the site" like I said previously if you put in the work you'll get them simple as that, goes for every release
How do u put in work for these? I don't wanna camp. Nobody giving raffle tickets. Only chance is online.

Back
Top Bottom