Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

049_2007_totinos5.jpg

supreme x tostinos

indifferent.gif
I know
laugh.gif
COPPED

Probably the cheapest and easily attainable Supreme item at a local store.

If you honestly like Supreme and the designs, and you buy them because you like the designs, that really isnt being a hypbeast. Hypebeasting is if you buy itjust because its Supreme, regardless if you like the design or not.

Im pretty sure what I said makes sense.
laugh.gif

Im a big fan of Disney, looking forward to those tees.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by kix4kix

That Mickey Mouse Sweater goes hard

Couldn't you get the same thing from a disney store for 70% less?

Link?

And how much the supreme sweater cost? Since you seem to know.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

If you honestly like Supreme and the designs, and you buy them because you like the designs, that really isnt being a hypbeast. Hypebeasting is if you buy it just because its Supreme, regardless if you like the design or not.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

QFT....The supreme bashers are becoming as annoying as the hypebeasts.,,,bashing anyone who claims to think a supreme piece is hot. I happened to hate theHundredsXdisney, yet I like that 1 hoodie. I am sure the t-shirts wil be far more hyped though
laugh.gif

If you honestly like Supreme and the designs, and you buy them because you like the designs, that really isnt being a hypbeast. Hypebeasting is if you buy it just because its Supreme, regardless if you like the design or not.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
i personally like the supreme box cap. nice design and colors. i don't consider that hypebeast. but thats about all i buy at supreme, theirbox caps.

I have a feelin most of the tee's and collabs are going to be hell to copp off of their webshop.
Like when the Summer collection dropped the server's went down due to that damn Lou Reed tee, smh.

I agree as far as Supreme goes their hats >

Although their fall lineup always delivers.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

QFT....The supreme bashers are becoming as annoying as the hypebeasts.,,,bashing anyone who claims to think a supreme piece is hot. I happened to hate the HundredsXdisney, yet I like that 1 hoodie. I am sure the t-shirts wil be far more hyped though
laugh.gif

Im actually a fan...kinda, but im just saying that mickey sweater is on some urban outfitters #+#. just sayin

No worries bro, all opinion. I was just stating mine, I think the sweater is nice, not 120 nice though
laugh.gif

YO, I seen a jacket at H&M that's very similar to the one in the first pic
They have it in black/dark green and purple/black for $50

only thing i wanna cop from supreme is their ARC hoodies.
hopefully they got some good colors this year.

Ahhh yess.. typical Supreme thread on NT. 10% relevent posts and 90% of d00dz whining and complaining.

Anyway, I don't believe the Disney collaboration. Even though Supreme and Disney have both mastered the art of marketing, I can't see Disney signingoff on a deal with Supreme based on Supreme being too edgy for them.

Back
Top Bottom