Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

GG's Cri. I guess my Ness improved.
laugh.gif
Is Zero Suit your main now?

Oh yeah, and I ain't ever gonna forget 3-0 KO'in your Mario like that.
smile.gif

^^^ yeah man you defiantly improved. good matches yesterday. btw, I went back to the OG router so did it seem better? oh and who am I better with mario or ZSS?

^mario
grin.gif

CRI gg's fam, i don't know where you went on AIM lol...you already know the deal, i brought my A game today for once...good $%@! my dude

and gabe get @ me for a game...haven't played you in a while
nerd.gif

peace...gotta go brawl offline
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Man I never see yall online anymore.
smh.gif

Pretty much playin Mario Kart alot more nowadays.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

The following names have been added (and R/E, I updated your name
nerd.gif
)

Good looks b.
I ain't been able to play in a minute cause I been busy as HELL with school & work, but I'm all straight now so I'll beback on.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Good lookin' out, Nyrapisback.

I have a wireless router and everything, I just havn't hooked it up, and it'd probably save me some trouble and lag if I just plugged directly into the Wii.

Do they sell the adapters that hold the ethernet cables at like, Gamestop?

most likely. I got mines from Bestbuy so Im sure gamestop has it. this is wut it looks like

Wii0019.jpg

I have one and use it while im at school cuz my college wifi is garbage. Im not sure if the official nintendo ones are still at bestbuy but i kno the thirdparty ones are and they are all equal.

If you are able, go with the usb ethernet adapter. Wired connection >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wireless

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

^Are those really that much better? I need to get one.

well a wired connection is always better than wireless because its a direct connection, so you'll never have to worry bout a dropped signal.

If you experience some occasional drop time issues with your wireless, which is the case for many people, go with the wired. Or, if its convenient enough,i.e., your modem is near your Wii, definitely go with wired.

Basically, if you're able to, go with the wired connection. But many people have zero problems with their wireless so its not necessary in that case.

ill be on in a couple hours, watching a movie, im waiting for that tourney, been playing mario kart tho, gotta start up brawl again and practice hard.

GG Mpire. So far my record with you is probably 5-40
tired.gif
. Liked how youpulled snake out once I won though , made sure I was not getting two wins in a row
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by joeme719

GG Mpire. So far my record with you is probably 5-40
tired.gif
. Liked how you pulled snake out once I won though , made sure I was not getting two wins in a row
laugh.gif

yeah ggs man. sorry i kept leavin an such. im in this team tourney and they were confusin the heck outta me if they wanted to get it started at that timeor not.

look forward to playin u again tho.

DSK, i see you online, wanna get in my brawl? i got 3 players with me right now, so itll be full room or if someone else does, i gotta room up

Originally Posted by OldLoveNewLove23

DSK, i see you online, wanna get in my brawl? i got 3 players with me right now, so itll be full room or if someone else does, i gotta room up

i didn't see you, but i was playing vs. my boy regardless so i wouldn't have joined. i'll go and hop on now if you're still playing.

Originally Posted by rowbot626

cri gg's last night how was the connection on your end? it was pretty good on my end.

it was okay for not, not that good. but yeah man u surprised me with ur skillz. I'll have to play you again to get my revenge

Originally Posted by tyurshoes265

cri gg's last night how was the connection on your end? it was pretty good on my end.

it was okay for not, not that good. but yeah man u surprised me with ur skillz. I'll have to play you again to get my revenge
i didnt even get to bust out my snake haha but yeah its hard to use diddy when its laggy cant do banana juggling or what not. props to your edgegaurding word up

Originally Posted by tyurshoes265

i didnt even get to bust out my snake haha but yeah its hard to use diddy when its laggy cant do banana juggling or what not. props to your edge gaurding word up

i keep hearing about how good you are.

we need to play
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom