Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I think in another week we can have a west coast tourney (I only say that because i'm on the west coast) a tourney between regions would have too much lag. Anyways I'd be willing to organize a west coast tourney once everyone gets this friend code %%%* in order.

eh, i'd say a little more than a week because we still have to sort out the names and people still are updating their lists, people still needpractice, etc....but i def. feel what you're saying, each region has a tourney (midwest + south needs more heads though...maybe we need to throw a state ortwo in there or something
laugh.gif
) and the top 4 from each region battle itout until there is one overall winner...so everyone gets included
just an idea...

Alright, I'm back at school, only to find out I don't have internet in my room anymore...smh...
smh.gif

I have the USB Wi-Fi router that only works on computers with internet access. All the wireless access points around my dorm have passwords. I'll updateyou guys when I get back up and running.
tired.gif

GG's Row, you need to check your connection or stop your torrents. every 30 seconds the game freezes when I play with you. that last match was lawl

bring your main next time so I can throw down with kirby

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

GG's Row, you need to check your connection or stop your torrents. every 30 seconds the game freezes when I play with you. that last match was lawl

bring your main next time so I can throw down with kirby
i dunno dude your main is suspect a lot of cheezing thats why i chose kirby and falcon the times i played you haha and i also wasnt dling anything itsjust when my bro uses the net i noticed matches tend to lag, so by late night or when he sleeps the matches should be smoother =)

If anyone wants to play within the next 1 or 2 hours hit me up on AIM..kinda bored.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

If anyone wants to play within the next 1 or 2 hours hit me up on AIM..kinda bored.

i'm not on right now but make sure you add me when you're on Brawl...your name's been chilling on the "await registration" part
laugh.gif

I swear I added like 40 friend codes and damn near all of em are "await conf"...only like 5 actually added me....lol.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I swear I added like 40 friend codes and damn near all of em are "await conf"...only like 5 actually added me....lol.

^whats your ID? ill add you tomorrow morning, and my ID is in sig, i might be on for like 30 min tomorrow mornin b4 school. but yeah i have the sameproblem

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

^whats your ID? ill add you tomorrow morning, and my ID is in sig, i might be on for like 30 min tomorrow mornin b4 school. but yeah i have the sameproblem

Eddy, your game is serious. Great matches man, we should play a lot cuz you got the business. What's your Smashboards name? You looked like you mained afox back in the meele days.

Dude's wolf is the truth, it was a pleasure playing with you.

and Row it's not cheese, its how the game is played homie. you shoulda seen meele... although Eddy's looking like a meele laser canceling falco withwolf
eek.gif

any diddy main out there??

I am trying to get better as him and any tips would be appreciated

checked smash board but most of the stuff i already know

lol those were some fun matches sole. My girl was playing wit me (hence the two "MPIRE"s) and she was pit.

Back
Top Bottom