SUPER MARIO BROS MOVIE THREAD - OPENS 4/5/23

Movie was extremely fun!!! As others have said, I was the Leo meme/gif the entire movie lol, but buzzed and high lol. Made me want to go home and start the journey over from the beginning!!

Some have stated they felt there was no story, and though I get why, I disagree. I mean…I felt they told the story of the Mario Bros, using aspects from as much of their catalog as they could. Can’t wait for the next!!

Very enjoyable and memorable experience for the fam and I, knowing how much the boys love Mario and Luigi. Never have they been so locked into a movie!!

p0q5us5c77ta1.png

:lol: :rofl:

movie really got me hyped to get back to super nintendo world, had a lead for the day at mario kart but not quite at 200 coins just yet - 197 is my highest though

BDCE5259-B24E-4A11-9FFD-474A7434A44A.jpeg

I saw it twice...thoughts (criticism)

I enjoyed it but I understand why critics didn't think there was much of a plot. Mario games tend to be light on the plot but the sense of adventure makes everything work out. I don't think this directly translated in the movie. The movie was really short but moved really fast. There were a lot of easter eggs but some were on screen for .0001 seconds. Who was in the clown car??

Next movie IMO yes, I'm expecting more of a plot and for the movie to be longer and slow down when it comes to the characters and environments.

I liked bowser, the princess, toad and dk a Iot and i honestly think that mario needs a series that ends up being followed by a movie vs what we got.

I'm still grateful the mario movie was a thing...I dreamed about stuff like this as a kid playing nes, snes and watching the smbss, adventures of smb3 and smw cartoons.

Oh, I didn't like dk's island, (I want more of what it feels like playing dkc1 and 2) cranky sounded too young...
Dk needs his own movie with Diddy and Dixie and the kremlings.
I definitely want to see a Zelda movie now.

Nintendo needs to be working on a mario movie 2 right now.

What’s Next For Nintendo?

Now, reports have come in that Universal Studios, which is owned by Comcast (CMCSA), is closing a deal for a film-length adaptation of “The Legend of Zelda.”

“I’m told that Universal is, in fact, closing a ‘big deal’ with the Nintendo corporation for The Legend of Zelda,” said Hollywood insider Jeff Sneider reporter on the latest episode of The Hot Mic podcast. “Zelda is looking like the next big Illumination-Nintendo franchise, which we were all sort of expecting. I’m told that is happening.”

I don't. Kirby or even Starfox would benefit from this animation style and studio fit.

Zelda needs a Castlevania type treatment.

Back
Top Bottom