Super Bowl XLIV Thread: Saints vs. Colts 2/7/09 6pm CBS vol: Peyton vs. Drew

peyton's suit
pimp.gif

So Carrie Underwood (Hot
mad.gif
) is singing the Nat'l Anthem. And America the Beautiful goes to....Queen Latifah?
laugh.gif
Whaaa?

Hopefully the Saints win, then Mardi Gras will be even crazier this coming weekend...

pimp.gif

I'm cheering for the Saints to win because I consider them the underdog and the city of New Orleans needs this Super Bowl victory.

The Colts just offer such a strong offense that I don't see the Saints keeping up which is something crazy considering the Saints have an outstanding offense

i hate this line of 5...cant make myself pick a team cause i see the colts winning by 3 ugh

I got the Saints. I don't see there being that many deep plays with Sharper hawkin out there. If Manning floats anything, it's getting picked off. And Bush always has a chance to house something, so that can play a big part at some part in this game. Both Offenses are about even...I give the edge to the Saints off Bush's versatility. 

If Manning can keep the ball away from Sharper, I think the Colts got this 
laugh.gif

Ed Reed had about 2...Ravens offense couldn't hold onto the ball though, so the Colts got away with one there. You give Sharper 2 picks with the Saints Offense and it's curtains.

I have avoided everything in regards to the Super Bowl since the AFC/NFC Championship games
smokin.gif

Super Bowl hype
sick.gif

Super Bowl
smokin.gif

I just don't see a team that had 5 takeaways and only win by 3 points beat a Peyton Manning led team that dismantled a vaunted Jets defense.

That's why they play the game though.

Colts by 6

Back
Top Bottom