Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

I wonder if they taped the walk throguh already? Or is Belichick planning on doing that later?

taped? that former pat ([size=-1]Grey Ruegamer?)[/size] on the giants franchise is a spy of course, who needs taping?

Originally Posted by thejrob

please let this be the payback for loyalty.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Out of all the players I think of as "loyal", Moss would be the last

I am so happy to be out of banned camp for this thread. The pats r gonna win like always. We should publish a NT list of who each person is pickin so the Pats dont gain 50 new fans by half time.

My biggest hope is that Moss will win Superbowl MVP. I would love to see him make that speech. It's been a long road as a Moss fan. Choke city in Minnesota, Hell in Oakland, please let this be the payback for loyalty.
He won't. Welker/Maroney/Faulk have a bigger chance than Mr. Two-Routes. I do predict him cracking 30 yards though... might be tough, but I thinkhe can get 40 tomorrow.

over or under? at least 15 people on this thread will say the pats taped the Giant's walk-though if they go on to win tomorrow.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Chester McFloppy wrote:

I am so happy to be out of banned camp for this thread. The pats r gonna win like always. We should publish a NT list of who each person is pickin so the Pats dont gain 50 new fans by half time.

My biggest hope is that Moss will win Superbowl MVP. I would love to see him make that speech. It's been a long road as a Moss fan. Choke city in Minnesota, Hell in Oakland, please let this be the payback for loyalty.
He won't. Welker/Maroney/Faulk have a bigger chance than Mr. Two-Routes. I do predict him cracking 30 yards though... might be tough, but I think he can get 40 tomorrow.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

over or under? at least 15 people on this thread will say the pats taped the Giant's walk-though if they go on to win tomorrow.
I'll take the under. I see more people complaining that the Patriots are scrambling radio signals, using low levels of radiation to induceheadaches, and using mirrors on the sidelines to blind Eli.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

I'll take the under. I see more people complaining that the Patriots are scrambling radio signals, using low levels of radiation to induce headaches, and using mirrors on the sidelines to blind Eli.
Naw, I'm goin with the Pats kidnappin Peyton and exchanging him with a replacement robot controlled by Bellicheck that gave Eli "tips" onthe Pats D

Think about it. It's the perfect strategy, the Pats get it done

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

thejrob wrote:

I am so happy to be out of banned camp for this thread. The pats r gonna win like always. We should publish a NT list of who each person is pickin so the
Pats dont gain 50 new fans by half time.

My biggest hope is that Moss will win Superbowl MVP. I would love to see him make that speech. It's been a long road as a Moss fan. Choke city in
Minnesota, Hell in Oakland, please let this be the payback for loyalty.

He won't. Welker/Maroney/Faulk have a bigger chance than Mr. Two-Routes. I do predict him cracking 30 yards though... might be tough, but I think
he can get 40 tomorrow.

That's funny. I haven't seen his lover in awhile. Not complaining.

one thing that nobody has mentioned yet, does anybody think this whole "SpyGate 2" drama could influence how the refs call this game? cheat or nocheating, i hope the calls don;t end up being an issue regarding the outcome of the game. i'd think fans of both sides would agree with me on this one.

tired.gif
I miss the player introductions before the game. The NFL needs tobring it back. The Pats coming out as a team in 2002 was nice and all but come on, the player introductions were always great. It always got me hyped. Now, wejust get some wack pre-game musical acts
eyes.gif

I don't care about the score, I don't care about who wins, I just want to see a good game, and some good damn commercials!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by unconditional Love77

Pats- 63
Giants-7

Looks at sig and it all makes sense.
grin.gif

I'm not one for predictions, but it will be a tough game for the Giants. They do have a good chance though provided they can turn it up a notchdefensively in the second half.

Pats 77, Giants 3.....cuz the Giants had a walk-through and the Pats didn't......hint hint......

but seriously, it will probably something like Pats 35 - Giants 28

Moss and Maroney get their chips today
pimp.gif
(Both have Minny ties
pimp.gif
)
Tom Brady cements his legacy as G.O.A.T.
pimp.gif

and the Pats make Mercury Morris go crazy, if he hasn't already
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom