SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this 💍 as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ram IT
1643605381082.png

elpablo21 elpablo21 speaking on what we just said in the NFL thread. You're def right. Stafford did keep his head in the game with those final passes.

And bro, Bengals showed me a lot today. I'm hopeful for the Rams...but with how Cinnci slowed the offense of KC, very little makes me think they can't do they same vs LA. But I'm hopeful. Matt can't be slopping with the throws. And their guys pass coverage and getting their hands in pockets to block catches at the last moment is lethal.

I wish it was this weekend. I don't want to wait. I'm hype af.

I really like LA's defense tho. AD and Von gonna stay special.

elpablo21 elpablo21 speaking on what we just said in the NFL thread. You're def right. Stafford did keep his head in the game with those final passes.

And bro, Bengals showed me a lot today. I'm hopeful for the Rams...but with how Cinnci slowed the offense of KC, very little makes me think they can't do they same vs LA. But I'm hopeful. Matt can't be slopping with the throws. And their guys pass coverage and getting their hands in pockets to block catches at the last moment is lethal.

I wish it was this weekend. I don't want to wait. I'm hype af.

I really like LA's defense tho. AD and Von gonna stay special.
Yeah man both squads earned this one. I can't call it so I hope that means that's gonna be a classic in the making either way.

Brady retired so thats my championship
rejoice (1) (3).png

Man I'm rooting for the Bengals to win but wouldn't mind seeing OBJ and Von get a ring.

Hopefully we get a good game.

Reactions: sb
Back
Top Bottom