Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

200w.gif

Brady has more rings than Peyton manning

Peyton basically road the Coatails of his 2015 Broncos for that ring against the panthers...he didn't earn that ring

this game reminds me of that brady bunch where they put the wrong playbook for that kid to steal :lol:

1433494710639538468.png

Trump also fed his fans in the crowd a long riff on winning.

"We are gonna win, win, win. We're going to win with military, we're going to win at the borders, we're going to win with trade, we're going to win at everything. And some of you are friends and you're going to call, and you're going to say, 'Mr. President, please, we can't take it anymore, we can't win anymore like this, Mr. President, you're driving us crazy, you're winning too much, please Mr. President, not so much, and I'm going to say I'm sorry, we're going to keep winning because we are going to make America great again."

:rofl: F BRADY AND BELICHEAT

F trump.. f Brady.. f the pats.. f anyone that want to be down with either of em

F the walhbergs and bill Simmons too

Skip bayless, f you too

Brady has more rings than Peyton manning

Peyton basically road the Coatails of his 2015 Broncos for that ring against the panthers...he didn't earn that ring
No arguments there. Hate that bum. Still not saving him from this *** whooping tho 
roll.gif

Trump bout to sign an executive order to not have this Super Bowl count

1433494710639538468.png

Trump also fed his fans in the crowd a long riff on winning.

"We are gonna win, win, win. We're going to win with military, we're going to win at the borders, we're going to win with trade, we're going to win at everything. And some of you are friends and you're going to call, and you're going to say, 'Mr. President, please, we can't take it anymore, we can't win anymore like this, Mr. President, you're driving us crazy, you're winning too much, please Mr. President, not so much, and I'm going to say I'm sorry, we're going to keep winning because we are going to make America great again."

roll.gif
F BRADY AND BELICHEAT
Hillary died for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom