Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even tell who the hell are Pats fans in here, I never seen 97% of y'all post

@DeadsetAce
 @Rolaholic
 @DSK aka iLLoQuent
 das it

C Chester McFloppy & @shatterkneesinc have been here, too

I will **** you in the ***

giphy.gif

:rofl:

As a Pats fan, I know what it's like to lose the big one in devastating fashion. Sorry Falcons fans. But you guys will be back with all that talent. You lost to the best coach and QB of all time, nothing really to be ashamed of.

They have EVERYTHING to be ashamed of. Blew a 25 point lead....

As a Pats fan, I know what it's like to lose the big one in devastating fashion. Sorry Falcons fans. But you guys will be back with all that talent. You lost to the best coach and QB of all time, nothing really to be ashamed of.

With the amount of hating that was going on here since the beginning of the game :lol: I'm loving this outcome

What really sucks for ATL is that they probably aren't getting back to the SB again anytime soon. It took a MVP season from Ryan to get there and I don't trust him enough to say he'll do it again.
**** them. Any mods here need to have the words 'Falcons' and 'Atlanta' (other than the FX show) censored like the ******** for that travesty of a choke. Don't put them in any type of contending convo ever.
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Just had to get one field goal, that's all. Freakin blew it. Played out like a horrible movie

Last edited:
They have EVERYTHING to be ashamed of. Blew a 25 point lead....
Nah man. The Patriots are the best team for a reason.  You guys are crazy inexperienced. Football games aren't won in the 1st half. That defense lost all their steam on a dime. That was it.

GG to all the Falcons fans who have been around before the playoffs,
S/o to @quise2024 An@An Armada @Jetpacunlimited and all the others,greatest game I've ever seen easily...

Gonna post more tomorrow but man,this result still feels surreal after I was ready to pack it in at halftime :x :x :x :x

My sincere condolences go out to your Mam @An Armada :\ |I,know it's gotta be tough right now. RIP

Last edited:
With the amount of hating that was going on here since the beginning of the game
laugh.gif
I'm loving this outcome
I was at my boy's watching on a 120 inch projector. They were all ready to go home after the 1st half til I reminded them of the 2006 AFC championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom