Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Quinn was a Seahawks coach when the Seahawks lost against the Pats in the SB

Yea but he was a defensive coordinator, plus shanahan calls the plays. So yea I still don't get it.
I think Marshawn is just joking that Dan Quinn has an influence on not running the ball late in the game

I know, Marshawn has a weird sense of humor lol

Last edited:

Feeling good going into today's game
pimp.gif

Thinking there'll be a decent amount of scoring,gotta go 34-28 Pats
roll.gif

Belichick down 28-3, still kept his team grinding, even after the Julio catch. His team never quits, never lets up.

Other coaches routinely outsmart their own selves. Seattle throwing at the 1, Atlanta not running to kill clock and kick FG. Bill's teams always capitalize on your mistakes.

This post is exactly why I can't stomach sports radio any more. It is absolute garbage. Lebatard has made me see the light.

This post is exactly why I can't stomach sports radio any more. It is absolute garbage. Lebatard has made me see the light.

Lebatard is the best in the business right now. Kenny G last week. Ha ha ha

I was dying during that first interview when Kenny just played the china bar tune on a whim. That moment when Lebatard and the listeners all found out together that kenny had the sax sitting next to him on the phone was priceless :lol:

Would have been dope for ATL to win..

FB gods just willed it the other way.

Great game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom