SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
untitled-20tdaqj.gif
Now he hits the ground! Smh

cam didnt even get protection tonight. cant put the blame on him. broncos defense just too good

**** THE BRONCOS FOR NOT GOING A REGULAR EXTRA POINT. NOW I AINT GON NO MONEY FROM THIS POOL. **** THEM. THEY COULDA AT LEAST DONE THAT FOR ME. WORST SUPER BOWL EVER...

Semi srs :lol:

Peyton played the Trent Diller role for the Broncos this season. It doesn't matter who's playing quarterback for them with that great defense

The Cam slander if they dont win this is going to be ridiculous.

Yep. Might as well be a rookie after this defeat. He'll have to prove himself all over again. Unfortunate but true.

Y'all overdoing this. Prove himself again after winning a MVP? Chill. Did y'all forget that this is the same Denver defense that had Brady (one of the GOATS) looking scared to death?

Cam is straight.

The Cam slander if they dont win this is going to be ridiculous.
Yep. Might as well be a rookie after this defeat. He'll have to prove himself all over again. Unfortunate but true.
Y'all overdoing this. Prove himself again after winning a MVP? Chill. Did y'all forget that this is the same Denver defense that had Brady (one of the GOATS) looking scared to death?

Cam is straight.
Exactly this.

Man **** the Panthers. Kubiak, Wade, Dennison, Gnapp getting ******* rings. Way to turn that Carolina blue to to steaming brown dookie you ********

Ben with a bad shoulder throwing for 300 on this D :pimp:

But for real this defense this past two games is legendary type stuff

Back
Top Bottom