SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Denver coaches need to play that seattle super bowl all week. Everyone is talking like its gonna be the same thing that should be motavation to not get blown out at least.

I don't mind Manning going out on top, he's a great.

BUT

I want CAM to get it.

They keep trying to break him down. Go get that chip... #BlackExcellence

[quote name="DeadsetAce"][quote name="PolosandDunks"][quote name="NY Mavurs"]Can't imagine Brock defeating Brady in the AFC title game

Even if that Denver defense had Watt and Revis on it :lol:[/quote]:lol: agree[/quote]i don't see how brock doesn't win that game as well. denver's defense destroyed us. alex smith would have beat us yesterday with denver's defense[/quote]Neither QB played EXCEPTIONAL yesterday. But neither played HORRIBLE, either.

Smith would have made a crucial, horrible decision.

I believe Brock would have done better than Peyton, but I also believe he's being held back by Peyton's return.

Last edited:
roll.gif

I don't mind Manning going out on top, he's a great.

BUT

I want CAM to get it.

They keep trying to break him down. Go get that chip... #BlackExcellence
Everything after the first sentence.

People still trying to discredit Manning like it isn't the norm for him to wash Brady in Championship games. 3-1 in title games now :lol:

Maybe if yesterday were a regular season gameBrady would have faired a bit better bs the GOAT.

People still trying to discredit Manning like it isn't the norm for him to wash Brady in Championship games. 3-1 in title games now :lol:

Maybe if yesterday were a regular season gameBrady would have faired a bit better bs the GOAT.
To be fair, yesterday's game was not a "wash". If Brady converted on that 2 pt try, things may have gone differently.

Casual fan's perspective:

--Manning was recently benched
--Manning didn't look as sharp as he should've in the win tonight
--Broncos' defense won that game
--Cam and company looked unstoppable
--Panthers' defense looks hungry
--Broncos looked like **** the last time they got to the Super Bowl
--Manning is about to get his bell rang early
--Panthers win
Two things I'd love to see in this game.

1.) Carolina wash Denver just as bad as Seattle washed them 2 years ago.

2.) Peyton Manning ride off into the sunset with a 1-3 record in the SB.
People still trying to discredit Manning like it isn't the norm for him to wash Brady in Championship games. 3-1 in title games now
laugh.gif

Manning has never washed Brady in a Championship game.

Last edited:
15-1 and the starting QB will all of a sudden turn into a mental ****** under the biggest stage he's been craving

Makes sense

15-1 and they had to grind out some wins as well. Panthers didn't just cruise through every team. Broncos have their work cut out for them. Random but if Brock was the QB do we think Denver still gets to TThis game?
Denver didn't cruise either. We broke the record now with 11 games decided by 7 points or less. Our defense will make this game look nothing like the Seattle game. But without our offense clicking we won't win. No more than one turnover.

Denial is strong in this one.

2 of the 3 AFC Title loses were extremely close. The loss in 2014 was a testament to Denver's defense, just like yesterday.

What?!?

Peyton was great back then. He threw for like 400 yards and 2 touchdowns.

That defense was middle of the pack too.

I'm saying :lol: Completed 75% of his passes for 400 yards and 2 TDs but it "was a testament to Denver's defense."

Denial. Skrong.

My biggest fear is Cam's legs. Our biggest strength on defense is our biggest weakness. Our aggression. I see a few plays where we blitz, WRs go deep, and Csm picks up 20 yards on the ground.

This. Denver plays a ton of man. Coverage will have there backs turned. Rush will get upfield quick. Screens, draws, and broken plays.

I know Denver loves to the play the 'disrespect' card but it has to asked again this weekend...can the Denver D shut down the running attack of Carolina?

NE played right into Denver's hand. No running game so they could pin their ears back and go after Brady. You add in a great home field advantage and we all saw the results. Super Bowl crowd is neutral at best and now you ask Von and Ware to play the run game. Wolfe and Jackson are both tough guys inside. I think Carolina can run on Denver's D. Ball control offense and wear that defense down.

Another thing to keep an eye on is Peyton with the two weeks off going to have better timing with his WR. He missed both Sanders and Norwood's on TD's by inches.

Close, good game but I have Carolina winning 23-20.

What?!?

Peyton was great back then. He threw for like 400 yards and 2 touchdowns.

That defense was middle of the pack too.
I didn't say anything about Peyton's performance though. Both he and Brady have always had similar numbers when they've gone head to head, which is why I said Manning has never washed Brady in a Championship game. Now what Cam did to Carson, that's a washing.

I'm trying to figure how 2013 win was testament to the Broncos defense like yesterday?

The 2013 game was way a different game....Peyton threw for 400 yards, 2 touchdown. The Broncos offense held the ball for over 35 minutes. The 2013 Broncos defense only had to play 25 snaps in the 1st half. The majority of their snaps came when they up by 3 scores. Remember the Broncos were up 23-3 in the 4th quarter.

Back
Top Bottom