SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Gary Kubiak and this version of Peyton Manning can win a Super Bowl we all got hope brah.

They only drafted Von they signed all those other dudes in free agency any team can do that.

That's a real broad way of looking at things... Elway did a BRILLIANT job constructing this roster man...

If any team could do it then this would happen more often...

Give credit where it's due bluh

If Gary Kubiak and this version of Peyton Manning can win a Super Bowl we all got hope brah.

They only drafted Von they signed all those other dudes in free agency any team can do that.

That's a real broad way of looking at things... Elway did a BRILLIANT job constructing this roster man...

If any team could do it then this would happen more often...

Give credit where it's due bluh

He did a great job of wanting to sign really good players in the free agency?

I'll give him credit for being able to get all of them to go to Denver but it wouldn't want those dudes?

Last edited:
A lot of free agency signings don't work out. Elway did a ridiculous job with that team. Some was luck, some was expected but he went to two SBs since he took over.

roll.gif
roll.gif

This game was microcasm of this season. Lack luster and rarely entertaining. On that note, this defense deserve all the credit including wade. Happy to see homie get that ring.

Cam newton had horrible body language the whole game. And that last fumble he lost absolutely inexcusable. Like he didn't even try. No heart whatsoever

He did a great job of wanting to sign really good players in the free agency?

I'll give him credit for being able to get all of them to go to Denver but it wouldn't want those dudes?

Have we not seen teams sign good players and it didn't work? Philly, Dallas, skins are all famous for this..

I think he deserves alot of credit man..putting the right pieces together in free agency, while seeing the value in guys like travaythen and Chris Harris, hitting on guys like Wolfe..

Like I said, if it was that easy it would happen more often..

Good read on the topic: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000630590/article/how-the-denver-broncos-were-built

Back
Top Bottom