Sup!? My helmets too big. vol. David Wright

Mariotti called it a travesty
laugh.gif

wright_01.jpg

no lie i would where it too if i was scared of getting hit in the dome by a 100mph fastball
nonetheless
Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif

that #@%+ looks like a Henz fitted....and it's still probably bigger than ninjahood's crib.

im looking at these pics of tj kidd and i'm cracking up because i had a run in with that kid's gigantic head, literally .

a couple years back when kidd was still on the nets my friends company had courtside seats behind the backboard next to the nets bench. best seats i ever satin, anyway we get there late in the 1st quarter and tj is there in my seat and jason was on the bench at that time just getting ready to go back in. tj gets upwhen the usher tells him thats our seats and starts to walk away ( i thought ) , i sit down and start taking off my coat and was so amped about the seats thati took it off alittle crazy , i wound up nailing TJ with a vicious elbow right to the back of his head
laugh.gif

the kid falls down and jacque vaughn catches him and grills me like he's gonna kill me. the whole arena starts looking and standing up, jason kidd is inthe game and during a time out is looking over from the huddle. the kids nanny takes him and brings him to his mom. after everything calms down the dude behindme says " dont worry man you couldn't miss that kids head from the upper deck "
laugh.gif

after that i see jason kidd and vaughn talking and kidd is grilling me for a minute. i tried to apologize when he was close enough but he aint wanna hear it.we joke about it till this day ...

cliff notes :

i hit TJ with the peoples elbow

jason kidd wanted to kill me

jacque vaughn is a snitch

Originally Posted by onewearz

im looking at these pics of tj kidd and i'm cracking up because i had a run in with that kid's gigantic head, literally .

a couple years back when kidd was still on the nets my friends company had courtside seats behind the backboard next to the nets bench. best seats i ever sat in, anyway we get there late in the 1st quarter and tj is there in my seat and jason was on the bench at that time just getting ready to go back in. tj gets up when the usher tells him thats our seats and starts to walk away ( i thought ) , i sit down and start taking off my coat and was so amped about the seats that i took it off alittle crazy , i wound up nailing TJ with a vicious elbow right to the back of his head
laugh.gif

the kid falls down and jacque vaughn catches him and grills me like he's gonna kill me. the whole arena starts looking and standing up, jason kidd is in the game and during a time out is looking over from the huddle. the kids nanny takes him and brings him to his mom. after everything calms down the dude behind me says " dont worry man you couldn't miss that kids head from the upper deck "
laugh.gif

after that i see jason kidd and vaughn talking and kidd is grilling me for a minute. i tried to apologize when he was close enough but he aint wanna hear it. we joke about it till this day ...

cliff notes :

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ Henz fitted/Ninjahood Room
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thread is comedy

Originally Posted by onewearz

a couple years back when kidd was still on the nets my friends company had courtside seats behind the backboard next to the nets bench. best seats i ever sat in, anyway we get there late in the 1st quarter and tj is there in my seat and jason was on the bench at that time just getting ready to go back in. tj gets up when the usher tells him thats our seats and starts to walk away ( i thought ) , i sit down and start taking off my coat and was so amped about the seats that i took it off alittle crazy , i wound up nailing TJ with a vicious elbow right to the back of his head
laugh.gif

the kid falls down and jacque vaughn catches him and grills me like he's gonna kill me. the whole arena starts looking and standing up, jason kidd is in the game and during a time out is looking over from the huddle. the kids nanny takes him and brings him to his mom. after everything calms down the dude behind me says " dont worry man you couldn't miss that kids head from the upper deck "
laugh.gif

after that i see jason kidd and vaughn talking and kidd is grilling me for a minute. i tried to apologize when he was close enough but he aint wanna hear it. we joke about it till this day ...

cliff notes :

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom