Suns@Spurs

Originally Posted by Super Noblekane

smh at some suns fans not wanting dantoni fired. his coaching SUCKS...

they lose every year because of him.

i dunno why everyone hates the spurs. im a laker fan and the spurs are the only team i wouldnt be mad losing to.... they are a well respected very professional franchise

*****!
how can you call a team that has dirty dirty players respectable? whats respectable about robert horry or bruce bowen? what's respectable about hack a shaqwhen ur up 3-0? whats respectable about constant whining or refs %+@# slurping duncan cuz they're afraid of gettin fired for calling the T on him that healways deserves for his whining and *****assness.

what's respectable about hack a shaq when ur up 3-0?
Can someone school me what is the hack a shaq rule when the game is in the 4th quarter and there's about 2 minutes remaining??

Originally Posted by AJ23ToKB24

what's respectable about hack a shaq when ur up 3-0?
Can someone school me what is the hack a shaq rule when the game is in the 4th quarter and there's about 2 minutes remaining??
There is no Hack A Shaq Rule. But there is a rule that does not allow fouls away from the ball within the last 2 minutes.

I don't blame Diaw for throwing that pass out-of-bounds. He saw Raja Bell wide open at the 3-point line, but Raja inexcusably ducked behind a referee asDiaw went to pass the ball.

Their biggest question mark is Grant Hill and whether or not he wants to remain underpaid in his quest for an NBA ring.
roll.gif
, he should be playing for free with all that money hestole from orlando.

Originally Posted by bence23

i dunno why everyone hates the spurs. im a laker fan and the spurs are the only team i wouldnt be mad losing to.... they are a well respected very professional franchise

*****!
how can you call a team that has dirty dirty players respectable? whats respectable about robert horry or bruce bowen? what's respectable about hack a shaq when ur up 3-0? whats respectable about constant whining or refs %+@# slurping duncan cuz they're afraid of gettin fired for calling the T on him that he always deserves for his whining and *****assness.
U Mad!?!?

My man TP9 gettin it done!! I'm not a Spurs 'fan' by any means, but watching TP9 hoop is a joy to me. The way he gets to the basket andfinishes instead of just passing back out is something special. The floaters in the lane, the pull up jumpers, my dude is a BEAST! If he candevelop a 3 pt. shot over this off-season, he's gonna be a serious problem for the next 5+ years.

CP3 and TP9 are gonna put on a series worth remembering, believe that!!

Originally Posted by bence23

*****!
how can you call a team that has dirty dirty players respectable? whats respectable about robert horry or bruce bowen? what's respectable about hack a shaq when ur up 3-0? whats respectable about constant whining or refs %+@# slurping duncan cuz they're afraid of gettin fired for calling the T on him that he always deserves for his whining and *****assness.

545873833ShYZWR_ph.jpg

_39507595_ap300spurs.jpg

PHX and Dallas remind me of Sacramento/Portland from the beginning of the decade. Great talent on both squads, but just weren't able to get over the hump.It's funny that neither doomed duo were unable to be the champs during that time Lakers/Spurs.

what a great day: shaq and the phoenix suns eliminated in the first round. nice seeing nash exposed in this series. 2-time mvp... ha

Back
Top Bottom