SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Told my niece Cena lost, she gives me the thumbs up. Also she said she wants to be a wrestler when she grows up. I love her so much. :lol:

Went to tuck my son into bed and he says "Daddy did John Cena win?"..I said no he lost to Seth Rollins..He says "Aww man...Did Bork (yes he calls him Bork) win"?..Told him he hasn't wrestled yet..He said "Well as long as he wins then I'm happy"..I said "I love you and I'm buying you a Slim Jim on the way home from school"..Damn I absolutely love being a dad..:D

son likes neville and reigns 
mean.gif

KO really has an entirely different moveset on the main roster lol. Its weird cuz its more athletic. Thought itd be the other way around lol

Went to tuck my son into bed and he says "Daddy did John Cena win?"..I said no he lost to Seth Rollins..He says "Aww man...Did Bork (yes he calls him Bork) win"?..Told him he hasn't wrestled yet..He said "Well as long as he wins then I'm happy"..I said "I love you and I'm buying you a Slim Jim on the way home from school"..Damn I absolutely love being a dad..:D
Kids are the dopest thing man. Can't wait until me and wifey have one...
Smart kid!!!
She has good taste man. She's like a mini adult, too many quotables to list.

Back
Top Bottom