SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Damn they are letting folks in already? I really feel like I missed out. Sheesh. This is a big moment.

Is ANYONE (other than @4wrestling
 ) more eager to see SUmmerSlam than NXT?

I am..I'm so damn excited for Thunder's match..I hate that it's against that turd Tyler Breeze..But even that bum being in the match can't ruin it for me..

I am..I'm so damn excited for Thunder's match..I hate that it's against that turd Tyler Breeze..But even that bum being in the match can't ruin it for me..
Breeze is no where near a bum. Wild gimmick that probably won't "translate to the main roster." But he is very talented. I think this will be his breakout tonight. I expect him to win and put on a show.

Come on now, any wrestler under 35 that is under 220 lbs, looked up to Liger at some point. he will be on his A game for sure.

And people that never saw Liger, don't expect anything special from him. He is 50+

Breeze is no where near a bum. Wild gimmick that probably won't "translate to the main roster." But he is very talented. I think this will be his breakout tonight. I expect him to win and put on a show.

Come on now, any wrestler under 35 that is under 220 lbs, looked up to Liger at some point. he will be on his A game for sure.

And people that never saw Liger, don't expect anything special from him. He is 50+

Nah man, Breeze is awful..I've tried multiple times to get interested in his matches and I just can't..He's like a bad HBK/Ziggles hybrid and I think he has zero ring psychology..And I have no doubt he's talented, but he just used that talent in a way that I don't enjoy watching..And his gimmick is worth than Fandango & Miz combined..

Nah man, Breeze is awful..I've tried multiple times to get interested in his matches and I just can't..He's like a bad HBK/Ziggles hybrid and I think he has zero ring psychology..And I have no doubt he's talented, but he just used that talent in a way that I don't enjoy watching..And his gimmick is worth than Fandango & Miz combined..
I underlined the important part.

He HAS everything that you said he doesn't.

Last edited:
I underlined the important part.

He HAS everything that you said he doesn't.

I never said he wasn't talented..I said he was a bum and boring to watch..I'll give Miz, Fandango, Rose, Mark Henry, and Big Show credit and say they have talent..That doesn't mean I like their gimmick or think they have entertaining matches..

Breeze sucks balls and I hope Liger "accidentally" puts him out for 6-8 yrs..

Won't be here to watch Takeover live with yall but I'm only working a 4 hour shift tonight so hopefully the thread will still be buzzin

Brock/Taker

Seth/Cena

Divas match because I want to see how the Brooklyn crowd reacts

Cesaro/Owens to see how the crowd reacts

Orton/Sheamus to see if it sets up a MITB cash in
So, Sasha's match on NXT isn't important because she won't be worth a damn on the main roster

BUT

Her match ON the main roster IS important because YOU want to see how the crowd reacts?

Cool

#4Wmath
To see if the crowd "GivesDivasAChance or they crap on it for the inevitably bad wrestling

To see if the crowd "GivesDivasAChance or they crap on it for the inevitably bad wrestling
But I asked you which matches at SummerSlam were IMPORTANT

You named 3 matches.

But that is a horrible reason, as a wrestling fan, to write off a "PPV."

Because folks won't translate to the main roster.

If a live event happens and is broadcast, they aren't spoilers.

Spoilers are when a show is taped to be aired at a later date.
LOL Did you even watch the G1 though? I still don't understand why you felt the need to put it in the title in the first place.

There should be a one day grace period.

If a live event happens and is broadcast, they aren't spoilers.

Spoilers are when a show is taped to be aired at a later date.
LOL Did you even watch the G1 though? I still don't understand why you felt the need to put it in the title in the first place.

Both of those things...

But Dave Meltzer watches things live... So we should all be ashamed that we don't...

You said he doesn't have ring psychology. How does he not have ring psychology?

Because his matches suck bro..IMO he doesn't sell well and he has no ability to pace a match to make it entertaining..

We're just gonna have to agree to disagree..You love him and want to have his love child and I want him to get Hep C and be forced to retire..

Back
Top Bottom