SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Just had Kung Pao chicken w/ white rice.

GHIMS likes his chicken spicy :pimp:

Last edited:
Rockstar Spud the worst character in wrestling, ever.

Be careful..There's actually a couple dudes in here that think he's a star and would do big things in WWE..I personally think he's the true definition of everything that's wrong with TNA and a good example of while they'll be outta business in less than a year..

Be careful..There's actually a couple dudes in here that think he's a star and would do big things in WWE..I personally think he's the true definition of everything that's wrong with TNA and a good example of while they'll be outta business in less than a year..

Peep woulda enjoyed him. Rip :wow:

Officials are making contingency plans for Raw and SD due to a hurricane headed for Florida.

Orton will be working a lighter schedule from now on. It will be similar to the one HBK had before he retired.

WWE/NJPW relationship is only growing.

Tomorrow's Raw will have a beat the clock challenge. Paige, Edge and Becky will each have singles matches. Winner gets Nikki for the Divas belt at NoC.

Last edited:
Officials are making contingency plans for Raw and SD due to a hurricane headed for Florida.

Orton will be working a lighter schedule from now on. It will be similar to the one HBK had before he retired.

WWE/NJPW relationship is only growing.

Tomorrow's Raw will have a beat the clock challenge. Paige, Edge and Becky will each have singles matches. Winner gets Nikki for the Divas belt at NoC.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Ok. I am hearing good stuff about BOLA 15.They are saying the luchadors and Will Osprey have been killing it

GHIMS I had Kung Pao last night too. Only thing that sucked is it was a new chef and it wasn't spicy at all. I will never eat it if I see that guy again.

I'm flicking through the channels in my hotel room and came across ROH. There's a 100lb scrub named Cheeseburger on here? Really? Plus those streamers are really annoying and I even seen a ref counting a fall behind the person making the pin. No way they can see the shoulders :smh:

cheeseburger is awesome relax

They better not cut her. She's hot. Those fans getting at her have short memories or are just stupid with all of the crap wwe does.

giphy.gif

Ol captain save a hoee

Everybody knows how racist wwe is/ can be. And the fact she didn't deny it was a swastika when asked is a red flag. She should be let go ASAP for being anti semitic. If this was a bigger superstar they would have been let go last night. Why post that at all knowing the evil history behind it no matter how old it is???

Last edited:
I'm imagining if booby bella was in the attitude era. Those thangs would've definitely fallen out of a top and flourished.

Back
Top Bottom