Summer Unappreaciation vol. cockroaches. UPDATE pg 2!

Havent seen a roach in a while only thing ive been seeing lately are beatles that come out at night, once those bad boys find a way into the crib they go ham flying everywhere slammin against walls an *!+@

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty
roll.gif

Clean your spot up, and you more than likely won't have roaches. Now the other bugs who are attracted to light and will find any way to get in your house are the bugs I don't appreciate.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Man like 2 years ago I had the biggest spider drop down in front of my screen. All lights were off except for the screen, I flipped. Pushed desk against wall, monitor fell, I screamed and didn't sleep for the whole night. I am deathly afraid of spiders, and this had me shook as a motha.

SUCCESS

I got that %%@+@+#$@%#% with an empty water bottle. thought I smushed it to death, but that %!*!+ was still alive!

so i got some long @!! bbq tongs and picked that %%@+@+#$@%#% up and threw him in the toilet. just to be sure, i sprayed that @#!++ !!+ with some bleach til it stop moving.

then I flushed that motherlover down the drain
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
my mom killed it, not me. i was so scared. but the rest of the story is true though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You definitely not smashing, talkembout roaches making noises behind your bed? what chicks going to be cool w/ that?

my mans a roach, I had a house centipede in my room last night and I couldnt sleep. Im sleeping on the couch the rest of this week. This is the 3rd time this motnh I've been seeing these joints. I killed the 1st and 2nd one, the one yesterday got away.

Btw this is a house centipede
creeper2.jpg

Saaame thing happen to me last week. I saw it and tried to kill it, it was one of the huuuge ones. The mofo ran and under my computer desk. I spent like 3hrs cleaning up that night and never found it. The lil bastard is lurkin still somewhere.

The hell did I click on this thread? Got me seeing phantom roaches. Giving me the crack scratch when I know ain't no damn roaches in this house.

Originally Posted by petermans
bro put that ++#$+ in a spoiler
sick.gif

i'm not worried about roaches, although i hate bugs altogether. it's mosquitos that i can't stand. down here during the warm & muggy months, they are the absolute WORST. especially when they get into your car & you see that sum ++#$+ floating carelessly, plotting against you...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by petermans

my mans a roach, I had a house centipede in my room last night and I couldnt sleep. Im sleeping on the couch the rest of this week. This is the 3rd time this motnh I've been seeing these joints. I killed the 1st and 2nd one, the one yesterday got away.

Btw this is a house centipede
creeper2.jpg
man you dont want to see this things in the bahamas..they straight up be waitin outside for you lookin to get some pancakes n eggs

Back
Top Bottom