Suge Knight gets dropped..

Agthekid wrote:
The R.I.P. t-shirts are being printed as we speak for that dude that dropped Suge.

roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes in homey's hood are already paintin R.I.P. murals on buildings and
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
for this cat

roll.gif
roll.gif

dude is LAYED OUT..
_0008_Layer_1_copy_12_full.jpg

LMFAO Why You On The Floor Now For Huh #!@$? Simon..Get Up!!! That's What You Get For Shooting At Me! Suge Shot Me!! Go Check My Latest Album In Stores Everywhere!!!

Posted at 3:28PM on May 12th 2008 by Tupac Shakur

laugh.gif

-J-

^^ suge got laid out like tomorrow's clothes....

i was thinking it had to be a perfectly clean punch to KO a 6'4' 350lb dude, but now i see why he out cold..

Dude must have been huge to mess with suge. Like 6'8 350. I need pics of what dude looks like, comedy.
roll.gif

Yeah, now they're saying that he was hit with a metal pole or crowbar or something. I'm more suprised that adamn near 40yr old guy is still fighting in the clubs. Thought he would have learned his lesson after serving that time for getting caught fighting on tape thenight Pac got killed...
tired.gif

Plus, supposedly dude who got jumped has goons too and is saying that Suge can't come back to Hollywood. Guesswe'll have to stay tuned to see who gets popped 1st...

34odpbt.jpg

2ztacfq.jpg

1jqbg4.jpg

The Knockout Kid
Height : 5'10
Weight : 173

25ilugo.jpg

2j3nz8n.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
@ all the people with bad info.

suge got his clock cleaned... he had it coming.

Theyre sayin that's the cat that knocked him out?

He's a fool for showin his face, I wouldnt want any credit for that

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Markk4250

do they know who did this?

Over/under on how many days the guy has to live?

ummm.

I'd say he has as long as he wants... Suge or his crew don't want it like that.

the Guy who did this is part of the ICEE FRESH family. TMZ has blown up our phones all day to tell us they only will give us $400 for a picture?

%!## we got cats who will give us $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for the entire story. they're ******ed.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

ummm.

the Guy who did this is part of the ICEE FRESH family. TMZ has blown up our phones all day to tell us they only will give us $400 for a picture?

%!## we got cats who will give us $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for the entire story. they're ******ed.

eek.gif
Uh oh...
roll.gif

The plot thickens... Well, now we know why there's not an official story out. Can't knock the hustle.
pimp.gif

Official Jewelry Post Vol. X is bound to open up with an iced out horizontal Suge Knight piece.

ummm.

Oh boy, here we go again. Just stop, this post don't need the duck sauce
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

ummm.

e9b159ed87190b028f04cfabd0e63fe1ce32a45_t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom