Sugar Bowl: tOSU vs. Arkansas AKA Pryor vs. Mallett ESPN 8:30 PM

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

I blow this guy out of the water, I make that throw 10/10 times.

Question is would they catch it?
nerd.gif

F the 

281x211.jpg

Bowl

Good to know those suspensions wouldnta made a difference.

At least the Razorbacks only have to live with this for the rest of their lives.
tired.gif

Mallet still got a little Wolverine in 'em. Can't beat the buckeyes.
30t6p3b.gif

F the 

281x211.jpg

Bowl

Good to know those suspensions wouldnta made a difference.

At least the Razorbacks only have to live with this for the rest of their lives.
tired.gif

Mallet still got a little Wolverine in 'em. Can't beat the buckeyes.
30t6p3b.gif

Someone will be making a mistake if they take Mallett in the 1st or 2nd round, dude has ZERO mobility and has not performed well at all when under pressure this season. He might do well coming back for another year.

Someone will be making a mistake if they take Mallett in the 1st or 2nd round, dude has ZERO mobility and has not performed well at all when under pressure this season. He might do well coming back for another year.

laugh.gif
did anyone else see how Pryor looked at the MVP trophy.. dude was like "damn i gotta get this joint appraised earrrly"

How about them buckeyes, I really thought we were going to choke it away the typical Ohio way

How about them buckeyes, I really thought we were going to choke it away the typical Ohio way

laugh.gif
did anyone else see how Pryor looked at the MVP trophy.. dude was like "damn i gotta get this joint appraised earrrly"

Back
Top Bottom