stupid voices when talkin to kids

Originally Posted by shygirl

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Word, treating kids like dogs is ******ed, when me and my girl have our kid I'm going to talk to he/she like a human being.

So happy for you...you're the worst person I know...hope you have the worst #&$*!% life and decide to off yourself.

Thought you were committing that?

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Word, treating kids like dogs is ******ed

s172949590.jpg
FTwin_Leash.jpg
laugh.gif
i almost lost my mind the first time i seen this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

After what he did to me, I had to see a psychologist...so she came to that conclusion...I'm about to be done though, so don't worry, none of y'all will have to hear from me again.

eek.gif
so you really gon off yourself?
nerd.gif
Not like he cares...and none of y'all know who I am, but this is the only way I could communicate with dude...of course he blocked me, so it really doesn't matter anymore anyway. Dude said he takes no responsibility in what he did to me. Sorry for wasting a few minutes of your lives while I was trying to get !$# off my chest.
See now you got me feelin' bad. Don't get the wrong idea. We don't hate you or want you gone.

Just stop bein' so cot damn crazy.

Or when people do it to their pets and try to have a conversation with them...HELLO...the dumb dog does not understand a word you are saying. It onlyunderstands voice volume and tone.

some of yal are just mad at life, loosen up! and im not referring to the suicidal chick.

Back
Top Bottom