Stupid Stuff you hear others say Vol. SMH!

"I can't hear you, it's too dark in here"

Last edited:
"I can't hear you, it's too dark in here" <-
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Sometimes when i order some type of food or drink and the person tells me to enjoy.. i say you too   

i used to work in a grocery store and we had tomato sauce 2 for $1 (not a sale). a lady comes up to me and asks how much just one can would cost. whether it was a serious question or not, i gave her the 
indifferent.gif
this one isn't so bad, you know how these deals work, but then again you did mention that it wasn't a sale. ehh.

Im walking in walmart and this happens...Random guy: Hey whats your name Chick: Debra Random Guy: ok Debra is your name. BUT WHATS YOUR REAL NAME?Chick: *Leaves shopping cart behind and runs off*

Sometimes when i order some type of food or drink and the person tells me to enjoy.. i say you too   
The comedian Brian Regan has a bit similar to this except its when you're going to take a flight. The lady behind the counter says have a good flight and he says "You too." I was joking about this before my last flight and i said it. she just smiled nicely at me.

My female cousin, "I wish the Niners somehow land Stanford Luck." :x

That's the customer service bleeding out of you haha.

They say it takes a few years of not working those kinda jobs for that to wear off.

My female cousin, "I wish the Niners somehow land Stanford Luck." :x
I don't think she is referring to Andrew Luck but actually them getting lucky like Stanford does throughout the season.

Funniest **** I've seen posted;

Went with some friends from the hood to a restaurant in the city.

Waiter: "what can I get you?"
Hood friend: "let me get a burger"
Waiter: "ok sure how do you want your burger?"
Hood friend: "..ummmm....with FRIES"

The comedian Brian Regan has a bit similar to this except its when you're going to take a flight. The lady behind the counter says have a good flight and he says "You too." I was joking about this before my last flight and i said it. she just smiled nicely at me.
I said 'you too' when my sister called to wish me a happy birthday.:lol: :wow:

Last edited:
working at a restaurant you hear the dumbest things

" how spicy is spicy..............?"

customer: can i get my chicken mild?

me: well we have medium 

customer: whats the difference?

me: 
mean.gif

customer: hi i ordered the squash and couscous salad, i know this is the squash but what exactly is this?

me: couscous? lol

customer: oh ahaha that makes sense thanks

me: yeah... your welcome

living in the dmv hear these phrases atleast x10 a day

thought it was!

BOOOYYYY!

GIRRRL

NO LIKE ****

ja like

kill bob

working at a restaurant you hear the dumbest things

customer: can i get my chicken mild?
me: well we have medium 
customer: whats the difference?
me: 
mean.gif

if mild is the same as medium....then why would you say "well we have medium" instead of just saying yes?!?!?!

more funny than stupid but...
we call this guy at work by his last name, Blakemore, since there are 6 others with the same first name.
my friend asks why we call him by his first and last name?
she thought his name was Blake More lol.

A student with a 3.6 GPA (in college) ask me how to spell roof?

:rofl:

A pet peeve of mine is when "smart people" say dumb stuff or act dumb..

Last edited:
Even intelligent people are bound to say something if they talk enough. It's just part of being human.

Back
Top Bottom