28 inches... whip out standin

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

86 SS and it's on 8s
Swervin down the Cres
Smokin on grape

Dayum!

Movin' in a Grand Prix, same color as thunder, Take ya chick to Papadeux for a shark supper

sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by boxer

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

what is it with NT'ers and worthless threads?
i dont even know sometimes
lol at this dude trying to reaffirm the original statement. he comes with the lamest topics and responses on the regular.

it's the same thing as qft. I'm just agreeing with a statement. You're lame noob
indifferent.gif

Stupid car stupid house damn I'm livin stupid dawg! VVS diamonds same color london falls, London falls?
Hell yeah ya bi**h well she swallow balls, pinky ring stupid big like I played some basketball

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Brother and sisters, Apples and Oranges

I greet you today with an AYE in the name of the Jewman.

For it is he who is with the Jewce that will live a life filled with copped chickens, bucket seats, whipped babies,and stupid fruity crazy swag.

For it is he who is with the Jewce that shall not ask questions that complicate matters, but merely respond to life's problems with a boastful Okay.

For it is he who is with the Jewce that will always utter a "Dayum" in times of crisis, therefore signalingfor the Jewce to be bestoyed upon them.

In conclusion, I say to you brothers, do not take the swag for granted. As the man himself said
Everybody wanna have good swag like me
First you gotta have trash bags full of cheese
Yo neck wris and grill sho nuff betta gleam...
Ridin on them sixes countin money nawmeen...
I'ma swag it to the left, I'ma swag it to thr right,
You can catch me in the club and I'm swaggin all night...
See this OJ piece and it shine so bright t
Thas a hunid k a nite so the Jewce takin flight
I say to you, spread the word of the Jewce. Explain to your peers that their lives will be filled with quarter brick, half a brick, and even wholebricks once they've embraced the Jewce. A life of Bannana Dunk Chevys with interiors like the Lakers awaits all those who let the jewce in.

May the Jewce be with you... AYE!

OJDaJuiceman-01-big.jpg

Originally Posted by iBlink

Brother and sisters, Apples and Oranges

I greet you today with an AYE in the name of the Jewman.

For it is he who is with the Jewce that will live a life filled with copped chickens, bucket seats, whipped babies, and stupid fruity crazy swag.

For it is he who is with the Jewce that shall not ask questions that complicate matters, but merely respond to life's problems with a boastful Okay.

For it is he who is with the Jewce that will always utter a "Dayum" in times of crisis, therefore signaling for the Jewce to be bestoyed upon them.

In conclusion, I say to you brothers, do not take the swag for granted. As the man himself said
Everybody wanna have good swag like me
First you gotta have trash bags full of cheese
Yo neck wris and grill sho nuff betta gleam...
Ridin on them sixes countin money nawmeen...
I'ma swag it to the left, I'ma swag it to thr right,
You can catch me in the club and I'm swaggin all night...
See this OJ piece and it shine so bright t
Thas a hunid k a nite so the Jewce takin flight
I say to you, spread the word of the Jewce. Explain to your peers that their lives will be filled with quarter brick, half a brick, and even whole bricks once they've embraced the Jewce. A life of Bannana Dunk Chevys with interiors like the Lakers awaits all those who let the jewce in.

May the Jewce be with you... AYE!

http://musicremedy.com/we.../OJDaJuiceman-01-big.jpg src="http://musicremedy.com/webfiles/artists/OJDaJuiceman/OJDaJuiceman-01-big.jpg">

REJOICE...

Hummer-H3T_Concept_2003_800x600_wallpaper_02.jpg

& A

JACOB_WATCH_BLUE_PEARL_CENTER_COLOR_ZONES_HOTTEST.jpg
;

GET THE FULL

check_jpgaweb.jpg
...!
AYE
smile.gif

AYE AYE...

sick.gif
DAYUM.
eek.gif

OMG yall foolin
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Go Haaaaaaaaaaaaam, and my ring be 30 thousand and I pulled up in hummer same size as a MOUNTAIN
Water color diamond like it dump right out the faucet, yun jew man and i am always poppin!!

pimp.gif

Coogi cost dem racks
Hummer on dem racks
30 thousand pinky and i spunt dem all in racks
Im Yung Jew man and my name cost dem racks
Huned thousand nights ashanti cost dem racks
Brightelin be retarted blowin on dat loud pak

DAYUM!

MONEY SO LONG, MAN I HAD TA BUY THE HUMMA, GIVE IT TA MY NEPHEW WHEN HE TURN A CERTAIN NUMBA, GOT SO MUCH MONEY I STILL SPOIL MY MOMMA,THROW A HOOD DAY EVERY GOT DAMN SUMMA!

Gotta respect this N_ man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom