Studying Abroad?

I'm doing a semester of architecture next fall in Rome. can't wait
pimp.gif

"I wish I would have studied abroad, while i studied a broad and she studied me back..."

I studied abroad in Paris and it was probably the best time of my life. Don't miss out!! Just go!

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

RFX, yea, but it was a month and a 1/2 in Italy, then another month and 1/2 in Spain, and then France...idk if i came off as confusing or not..it still ended up being a full semester...either way, it looked and sounded like a blast. Before I graduate I promise to do something like it...

How much is it compared to normal SJU tuition and what school are you?? CPS?Tobin??Pharmacy

I been to Costa Rica before. I met kids who were studying abroad they were from Colorado. I say go there. It's nice weather, basically everything is legal.Best thing if you can't get laid... don't worry cuz there's an inflation of prostitutes so you'll never run outta chances... just make sure youhave money!

Studying overseas is wow!

You'll learn so much about the other culture etc.. get a different perspective of learning.. meet new DIFFERENT people. Definitely a great experience!

Back
Top Bottom