Student gets denied from getting his diploma VOL. You can't be serious!

damn at my school back in 04 people made it rain and everything. i slid down the rail after i left the stage.

damn that sucks, i remember at my h.s graduation ppl were doing back flips and walking it out, and everyone was cool about it.

laugh.gif
damn... one of my homies did the michael jordan fist pump... jumped in the air and everything, when he walked across the stage

my homie did the lebron chalk thing at the center of the stage (but with small ripped pieces of paper) during our college commencement
laugh.gif

This happened in Auburn, Maine.

smh.gif
Small towns, I don't understand what small towns are so sensationalizedin the US. They are the last place to be idealized and held as an example to be like.

that's sad. at my graduation some dude rolled down the ramp i just threw my hands in the air liek helll yeaah!!!

no one tripped

smh.gif
. Dudes in my college graduation brought out the powder and did the lebron James pregame and ain't no one gonna do shot especially after how much tuitionwe paid
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Cats was diddy bopping to their bachelors degrees
pimp.gif

i dont wats worse THIS or me getting snubbed at my college (undergrad) graduation by not being in the program... it was embarrasing my family especially myparents actually thought i didnt graduate

Wow, one of my boys that breaks, did a 6-step on stage and still got his diploma.
smh.gif
at that High School.

That's crazy. I remember when I graduated in 02 , cats were doing the DX crotch chop and yelling suck it. One guy did the Scott Hall/Razor Ramon foot stompwith his arms spread out.

Crazy. We got ours right after graduation after we returned our cap and gown, (unless u spent the extra bread to purchase) but right after, nice organizedline. We just got the leather cases on stage

Originally Posted by you go boy

i dont wats worse THIS or me getting snubbed at my college (undergrad) graduation by not being in the program... it was embarrasing my family especially my parents actually thought i didnt graduate
laugh.gif
I'm sorry I don't mean any disrespect but yoursis definitely worse, at least the other kid's parents knew he graduated

I'm going to be graduating next year. Someone give me ideas on what tom-foolery I can act out on stage.

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

I'm going to be graduating next year. Someone give me ideas on what tom-foolery I can act out on stage.
yea word. help us two out
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

act like you gonna shake your principals hand and when you about to shake his hand pull back and fix your hair, then shake the hatas off from your shoulders..isay this cus my cousin friend did this at his grad
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom