strip club

tbeats

Banned
going to the strip club tonight.... what to wear ?? lol, but im gonna prolly pop a molly or something with a few friends and go out tonight,what do yall think i should do to have a good time there?

Wear whatever you want and bring lots of money.

All BS aside if you're gonna pop a pil. Don't even do it, you gonna trick off ALL your money.

Lastly, it aint no strip club if they aint showing no p, word to Juciy J.

lol no lie about juicy, but man my boy told me one day he couldnt go in because he had on sweats....

Originally Posted by tbeats

lol no lie about juicy, but man my boy told me one day he couldnt go in because he had on sweats....

ok yea...sweats? Thats just over the top lol. Jeans and a Tee, you should be good.

Wear something comfortable.. if your getting a lap dance wear something even more comfortable. sweats might be a little too much

it depends on how strict they are out there

The one near my way they let us bring bottles of water/juice/soda. so i just sip while she strips. Get drunk and go, always works for me

Have fun and be ready to spend your hard earned money on a chick who pretends to like you

I still think it's funny when people say wind breaker pants with no underwear. Haha!

don't pop off in that place. you gonna be straight looking at your brain. looking like undertaker

b181329882.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I still think it's funny when people say wind breaker pants with no underwear. Haha!

you can only do that if you throw stripper parties or go to them.

going to the strip club tonight.... what to wear ?? lol, but im gonna prolly pop a molly or something with a few friends and go out tonight,what do yall think i should do to have a good time there?
Damn, you're a rook. Wear what your friends are wearing, and just ask them.  Or are you going to a ghey bar?  No lie hommie.

Wthell is a molly?  Never heard that one before.  You need power blues?  The thing is to go to the right one, other wise it'd be like going to a zoo.

Strippers in vegas tried to sell me these last time 
roll.gif

sound interesting 
nerd.gif

liquid_bikini_sketch_high_quality_with_logo_large.png

Liquid Lapdance[emoji]8482[/emoji] Lap Dance Pants - The brilliant new product for men that heightens the sensation of sensual dancing.

There's nothing better than having a beautiful dancer on top of you.

Traditional underwear aren't designed to give you the freedom or texture to fully enjoy the action.  They're dry and rough.  They're confining.  They can make grinding painful.

Liquid Lapdance[emoji]8482[/emoji] is the world's first underwear designed specifically for lap dances.  They're just like a regular pair of underwear, but they have a special latex extension for the male anatomy.  Add a bit of lube to the latex part and you're ready for the best lap dance of your life.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Damn, you're a rook. Wear what your friends are wearing, and just ask them.  Or are you going to a ghey bar?  No lie hommie.

Wthell is a molly?  Never heard that one before.  You need power blues?  The thing is to go to the right one, other wise it'd be like going to a zoo.

its just mdma, like pure ecstasy
right?

cool.... ill just chill and sit back with some friends and whatever happens happens

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Wear leather pants, Yeezy 2's, and leather jacket. Biches love #Kayne #SWAG
THIS
optionally you can swap the leather pants for a leather kilt/skirt, ala watch the throne tour swag

Originally Posted by socluis90

Strippers in vegas tried to sell me these last time 
roll.gif

sound interesting 
nerd.gif

liquid_bikini_sketch_high_quality_with_logo_large.png

Liquid Lapdance[emoji]8482[/emoji] Lap Dance Pants - The brilliant new product for men that heightens the sensation of sensual dancing.

There's nothing better than having a beautiful dancer on top of you.

Traditional underwear aren't designed to give you the freedom or texture to fully enjoy the action.  They're dry and rough.  They're confining.  They can make grinding painful.

Liquid Lapdance[emoji]8482[/emoji] is the world's first underwear designed specifically for lap dances.  They're just like a regular pair of underwear, but they have a special latex extension for the male anatomy.  Add a bit of lube to the latex part and you're ready for the best lap dance of your life.

Soo...basically draws maded to make you nut on yourself? If a chick tried to sell these to me, I'd be offended.

eek.gif
@ the lapdance underwear
laugh.gif
at the bball shorts/sweatpants comments

growing up in the "velour suit" era FTW they couldnt turn any of us away for wearing sweatpants because that was the 2002 swag
laugh.gif

do this

bruce negro wrote:
Basketball Shorts.

also this.

and request Pop That.

wear some thin, lightweight chino/khaki pants or shorts. dat dressing better look at the strip club + full sensation
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

remember to hike your pants all the way up so that your manhood is right up on the crotch of your pants. this is what a stripper did for me
eek.gif

wear boxers for more movement down there. no boxer briefs cause of the restriction.

Protip: See a stripper you think you can bag? Wait until the white girl gets on stage with her rock music to ask for a private dance. She'll take you to the back and wait for a better song, this is your chance to strike.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

wear some thin, lightweight chino/khaki pants or shorts. dat dressing better look at the strip club + full sensation
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

remember to hike your pants all the way up so that your manhood is right up on the crotch of your pants. this is what a stripper did for me
eek.gif

wear boxers for more movement down there. no boxer briefs cause of the restriction.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Take this guy's advice, OP.

Back
Top Bottom