Strip Club

Originally Posted by flores

Tell the stripper its your birthday...works wonders  
pimp.gif
definitely works...but u might can catch a stripper & smash for free if u lucky. but most of the time they just hustlin yo $%@ 

Originally Posted by flores

Tell the stripper its your birthday...works wonders  
pimp.gif
definitely works...but u might can catch a stripper & smash for free if u lucky. but most of the time they just hustlin yo $%@ 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Don't wear a white tee!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Mangudai954 wrote:
DeadsetAce wrote:
no matter what a stripper tells you...she's not into you...not.one.bit.

This is true
devil.gif
you would be very surprised
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

what goes on?
i was at the club for my boy's birthday and a couple girls kept coming up to me telling me they like me and they werent bullshiing.. i was trying to pass them off to my boy but they werent budging 
im unemployed at the moment so hell no im not paying for strippers, especially when i can get P for free

this one girl came back twice, once with another girl and another time after she smoked a joint

looking back i should've took the dive just to see what was going to happen.. but i've had boys go to the back for a couple of dances and come out looking like 
frown.gif
 and - $200 for one girl

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Don't wear a white tee!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Mangudai954 wrote:
DeadsetAce wrote:
no matter what a stripper tells you...she's not into you...not.one.bit.

This is true
devil.gif
you would be very surprised
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

what goes on?
i was at the club for my boy's birthday and a couple girls kept coming up to me telling me they like me and they werent bullshiing.. i was trying to pass them off to my boy but they werent budging 
im unemployed at the moment so hell no im not paying for strippers, especially when i can get P for free

this one girl came back twice, once with another girl and another time after she smoked a joint

looking back i should've took the dive just to see what was going to happen.. but i've had boys go to the back for a couple of dances and come out looking like 
frown.gif
 and - $200 for one girl

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Two Zero Five

wear a condom...

Co-signing this...
(I have never been to a strip club before, if that matters
ohwell.gif
)
If it's op's first time going to a gentleman's club, then I don't think he'll be looking to go all out and pay for some stripper sex.  I could be wrong.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Two Zero Five

wear a condom...

Co-signing this...
(I have never been to a strip club before, if that matters
ohwell.gif
)
If it's op's first time going to a gentleman's club, then I don't think he'll be looking to go all out and pay for some stripper sex.  I could be wrong.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom