Strip Club Warning - You May Want to Back Away from the Stage

lawdog1

Supporter
Or you could end up like this guy (clear heels FTL):

[table][tr][td] [h3]Man Files $15K Lawsuit Against Fla. Strip Club, Claiming
Injuries From Exotic Dancer's Pole Dance Routine[/h3]Charles Privette v. P.T.G. Entertainment, Inc. d/b/a Booby Trap
September 24, 2008 [/td] [td]
Email This
Page 1 of 2
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] http:// [table][tr][td] Lawyers
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]http://
A Florida man is suing the Pompano Beach strip club he patronized, alleging that an exotic dancer "negligently performed her pole dance routine when one of her high heeled shoes flew up in the air and struck the mirrored glass ceiling, causing [it] to shatter and fall" onto him.

Charles Privette claims that he "was unable to avoid being hit by pieces of the shattered mirror and high-heeled shoe," and that the strip club "breached its duty" when the dancer "failed to perfrom her "pole dance "routine in a reasonably safe manner."

Privette is seeking more than $15,000 in damages, charging that his injuries include pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement, mental anguish, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life," as well as medical expenses and "nursing care."
[/td] [/tr][/table]

thats alot of lap dances
laugh.gif

Sounds reasonable. Im sure he had a long week and just wanted to take a load off. But no. What does he get..a stiletto projectile and shattered glass fallingon him
smh.gif

when I saw the title, the first thing I thought of was some dude was too close to the stage and then a stripper fell off the stage, heel first onto his d
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

when I saw the title, the first thing I thought of was some dude was too close to the stage and then a stripper fell off the stage, heel first onto his d
laugh.gif
That would have been alot worse if you ask me.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Sounds reasonable. Im sure he had a long week and just wanted to take a load off. But no. What does he get..a stiletto projectile and shattered glass falling on him
smh.gif

Privette is seeking more than $15,000 in damages, charging that his injuries include pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement, mental anguish, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life," as well as medical expenses and "nursing care."

The nerve of this N'

roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

The nerve of this N'

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
dude was at an mf'n strip club

Back
Top Bottom