Street League: stop #3 tonight on ESPN2!

I was there too! I was actually tied for first in the 10,000 fantasy prize, but Sean Malto $$#%+! me over. I've never seen anyone skate the way Shane O'neill did. He doesnt even look like hes trying that hard.

I was there too! I was actually tied for first in the 10,000 fantasy prize, but Sean Malto $$#%+! me over. I've never seen anyone skate the way Shane O'neill did. He doesnt even look like hes trying that hard.

wish you guys saw stop #2. Chaz Ortiz had the last trick and he needed only 2 points to win and he fell!

Anyways that was the last event... theres supposed to be 5 stops next season. Both stops i went to, I got the tickets for free because of contests. It was totally worth the long drives

wish you guys saw stop #2. Chaz Ortiz had the last trick and he needed only 2 points to win and he fell!

Anyways that was the last event... theres supposed to be 5 stops next season. Both stops i went to, I got the tickets for free because of contests. It was totally worth the long drives

30t6p3b.gif
Thought this was about basketball
30t6p3b.gif

Wow didn't know anyone on NT was checking for this I just started watching the 1st on today online 

Wow didn't know anyone on NT was checking for this I just started watching the 1st on today online 

Yeah the second stop was crazy. I was glad Malto won it. Did you see Staba at the third stop? dude was hilarious booing chaz and chris cole haha. Plus the t shirt gun to the chest was rad

Yeah the second stop was crazy. I was glad Malto won it. Did you see Staba at the third stop? dude was hilarious booing chaz and chris cole haha. Plus the t shirt gun to the chest was rad

who's that lol... I caught a DiamondxStreet League shirt!! Supposedly they only threw out 24 at each stop so 72 in all

who's that lol... I caught a DiamondxStreet League shirt!! Supposedly they only threw out 24 at each stop so 72 in all

lol!! there was this random dude yelling PRODs name and he would get all mad cause he wouldnt look over haha. everyone was like "wth is his problem?" Did you see a group of people wearing red Y&R shirts? Cause if you did, then you probably saw me

Back
Top Bottom