STREET FIGHTER

^ who are you?

My Seattle team tied with SoCal in the West bracket. We had one more win than them but also had one more loss. I also beat the SoCal team by myself, but they still somehow advanced into grand finals per Red Bull league rules. Had it been ELeague, me beating the opposing team that's in a tiebreaker with my team would have my team advancing into grand finals, but per Red Bull rules, the team with the higher win/loss ratio/% advances (which is BS because I beat SoCal). Basically my team got shafted. $9k, a free evo accommodated trip was on the line, yet SoCal advanced. They eventually lost to the philly team in grand finals which my team would have destroyed 100%.

I also had the highest number of wins and fewest losses out of 30 other players.

Last edited:
I've only seen a few matches but your team feeding you water in between rounds got me dying. :lol:

That Psycho ball, stomp mixup was disgusting as well as the alleyoop.

Nice stuff and you should definitely go to more tournaments.

^ who are you?

My Seattle team tied with SoCal in the West bracket. We had one more win than them but also had one more loss. I also beat the SoCal team by myself, but they still somehow advanced into grand finals per Red Bull league rules. Had it been ELeague, me beating the opposing team that's in a tiebreaker with my team would have my team advancing into grand finals, but per Red Bull rules, the team with the higher win/loss ratio/% advances (which is BS because I beat SoCal). Basically my team got shafted. $9k, a free evo accommodated trip was on the line, yet SoCal advanced. They eventually lost to the philly team in grand finals which my team would have destroyed 100%.

I also had the highest number of wins and fewest losses out of 30 other players.
I'll send you a request on PSN tonight.

Just had a brone Guile rage quit on me, SMH.

Just a scrub out here looking for some matches. youngj00 is the ID. Let me know if anyone is playing right now. Trying to get better.

Last edited:
Every time I try and download the new updat I'm losing connection to the server
mean.gif
Oh lord. That **** was happening to me yesterday as well. It was a nightmare. The online for this game has been so suspect. Once it downloads, it should allow you to get back on the servers.

Last edited:
Oh lord. That **** was happening to me yesterday as well. It was a nightmare. The online for this game has been so suspect. Once it downloads, it should allow you to get back on the servers.

Immensely annoying, praying MvC:I doesn't go through this. Left it alone for a while, will get back on in about 30 mins

Bought USFIV like two weeks ago and been trying to learn more characters besides Ryu :lol: I was so confused on how to do Metsu Houduken/Shoryuken until I finally figured it out lol

Jedah revealed for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite

16-jedah-revealed-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite_58rqZ7S.jpg

Jedah of Darkstalkers fame was revealed as a playable character in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite today during an exhibition.

Capcom's Peter "Combofiend" Rosas picked Jedah during a match against SPY|Filipino Champ.

It's been a very long time since we last saw Jedah playable in a Capcom fighting game, as it's usually the female Darkstalkers cast members who show up in the MvC titles.

He appears to have similar moves to his Darkstalkers iteration, like his pinwheel attack, and he also fights with a scythe.

Jedah's wings also appear to give him some different movement options, which should be fun to utilize in the game.

yHf04D8.gif

He looks so sick.

Same with the combo at the end from Combofiend.

Back
Top Bottom