STREET FIGHTER

^ wow. That's crazy. I feel like I could never go back to a controller after rocking with arcade sticks, but as long as you found something that works for you.

EVO 2017 features a Player's Choice game you can vote in with donations

https://www.generosity.com/explore?filter_title=EVO#/search

Marvel is in the lead with Pokken right on it's heels.
72 less donors but not far behind.

I hope Marvel wins to transition properly into MvCI.

Picked this up used to play sf4 ALOT quick question do I need to buy the season 1 and 2 dlc ? or is that just that characters

I would just chill bro.

Just get that in game currency and get who you want later. I feel like learning the game with one character takes long enough. No reason to have all the characters right away.

I believe that the 4 characters that are coming are supposed to be new. So I would not commit to anything.

Someone correct me if I am wrong though.

Last edited:
Ok so the seasons are nothing but characters? I thought it was something more to it i downloaded the campaign mode free but seems expensive for a few characters

When will they premiere the second character for season 2? We got Akuma on Dec. 20, they really gonna let the whole month of January go by?

I'm losing to some of the worst players.

I can't understand this goddamn game, I really can't.

MARVEL WINS.
Man that was tense. Lots of snipers at the end.

[rule]

Street Fighter 5 Season 2's next DLC character to be revealed tomorrow,

It's going to be Helen from the story mode.

Thank god, none of that Pokken crap :lol: Both Smash games gonna finish up on Saturday too right? :pimp:

Glad Marvel 3 is gonna be in its last EVO.  That game was so crowded last year for top 16 or 32, wasn't on any big screens either 
mean.gif
.  They literally had dudes stretch their arms up with phones in their hands and watch it through their phones.  Game is hype.

EVO last year was awesome, first year for SFV, finals at Mandalay.  Hung out with Lupe, and by hung out I mean walked with him to his car so he could sell me a tee
laugh.gif
.  Looking forward to another great one.

Twitter beef with KBR and the FGC was 
roll.gif
 last night, can't wait to see what goes down this EVO.

If Helen is really the new character
mean.gif
I can understand it. After all, the game is doing so well and Capcom can totally afford to experiment like this. Why have a lineup of Sagat, Sakura, Q, Evil Ryu and Blanka, when you can have 5 brand new characters never seen in a Street Fighter game before?

Last edited:
Glad Marvel 3 is gonna be in its last EVO.  That game was so crowded last year for top 16 or 32, wasn't on any big screens either :smh: .  They literally had dudes stretch their arms up with phones in their hands and watch it through their phones.  Game is hype.

EVO last year was awesome, first year for SFV, finals at Mandalay.  Hung out with Lupe, and by hung out I mean walked with him to his car so he could sell me a tee :lol: .  Looking forward to another great one.

Twitter beef with KBR and the FGC was :rofl:  last night, can't wait to see what goes down this EVO.

EVO is on my bucket list. An EVO without Marvel would not have been the same. It's been at every EVO since conception.

How much Thuggery shirts did he bring.

What else happened with KBR. All I saw was his first tweet.

Back
Top Bottom