STREET FIGHTER 4!

TheHavik wrote:
Whats good with a 360 tourney?
I wanna get one in before i retire Vega.
Last time, i lost in the semi's to a gief.
Finna hit G1 soon and start a new account so i can get my Rog up to fighting form.
Been switching between him, Abel and Bison alot.

Sitting at 14000 GPs.
Dont wanna make the jump to G1 so im going back to ranked
laugh.gif
From what ive seen, its much better competition and variety in G2

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by jae oh en

anyone picking up blazblue?
what are you referring to? im lost

and what's your paypal for my shrouds?
blazblue= new 2-d fighting game from people who made guilty gear. got a 9.4 on IGN. drops tomorrow. i'll pm you the paypal addy. alsocongrats on finally getting a TE stick, bout time.
laugh.gif

aubstuh- word. other than samurai showdown, i only mess with capcom games. i never really got into guilty gear since every copy i had was burnt, and i tend tolose interest in a game quick if i didn't pay for it. we'll see how it goes...it does look awkward though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Finally got my stick from Gamestop...gonna take some time getting used to.
same here, i might return it tho if i didn't get used to it in a week
eyes.gif

It will definitely take longer than a week depending on who you play with. I was playing with a regular xbox controller, however now things come out quickerfor ultras etc. The problem is you have to get used to the motion and range of the stick. I like to play Ken, so as a shoto player I have to learn differentmotions and relearn my combos I learned on the xbox controller.

jae, i'm really surprised you're not down with KoF, especially XII that has been revamped....my goodness it's so gorgeous....

just came in here to say dont sleep on BlazBlue.
picked it up today and the game is dope. Fast and very intricate; control and fighting system will take some time to completely master, but PLEEEASE dont writeit off
i was surprised to see that IGN gave it a 9.4 while i think SF got a 9.3...

i encourage yall to pick it up.

Just wait til BlazBlue is taken over by the influx of Jin players. It's worse then Ryu and Sagat in SF4

Originally Posted by DJisMe3

picked it up today and the game is dope. Fast and very intricate; control and fighting system will take some time to completely master, but PLEEEASE dont write it off

Picking up my copy off reserve. If it's anywhere near as good as guilty gear then I'm set and scrubs should run for the hills lol. Like Isaid in the ps3 thread I'm pretty tired of the flowchart kens and shoryultra scrubs. Don't know if I'll ever get back into SF4 hardcore.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

picked it up today and the game is dope. Fast and very intricate; control and fighting system will take some time to completely master, but PLEEEASE dont write it off

Picking up my copy off reserve. If it's anywhere near as good as guilty gear then I'm set and scrubs should run for the hills lol. Like I said in the ps3 thread I'm pretty tired of the flowchart kens and shoryultra scrubs. Don't know if I'll ever get back into SF4 hardcore.
laugh.gif
i feel ya fam.
and in BB EVERY character is miles apart from each other unlike Dan, Ryu, Akuma, Ken, Sakura (for the most part have the same playing style with minordifferences)
the fast pace gameplay is really what got me though.
im learning the man in my AVY now (Ragna -The Bloodedge-)

Man im whooping %#! in G1, i thought the difficulty would be higher. You only fight like 1 damn good player every 4.

Im just glad nobody spams anymore like G2 so i can actually play the way i want to

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Picking up my copy off reserve. If it's anywhere near as good as guilty gear then I'm set and scrubs should run for the hills lol. Like I said in the ps3 thread I'm pretty tired of the flowchart kens and shoryultra scrubs. Don't know if I'll ever get back into SF4 hardcore.
laugh.gif
i feel ya fam.
and in BB EVERY character is miles apart from each other unlike Dan, Ryu, Akuma, Ken, Sakura (for the most part have the same playing style with minor differences)
the fast pace gameplay is really what got me though.
im learning the man in my AVY now (Ragna -The Bloodedge-)

Noel Vermilion>
nerd.gif

And yes it does seem like EVERYONE uses Jin
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom