STREET FIGHTER 4!

just got my first perfect in a ranked match ...
pimp.gif
... some kid using bison and just doing the unblockable focus ...
eek.gif
mad fast ...

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

I got whooped by someone using Sagat but when I finally was about win he disconnected.
grin.gif

I would say I'm pretty effective in my game. I got my timing down on all my attacks, pick the best times to attack and defend, could pull of special moves with ease. HOWEVER, I can't seem to pull off combos in the middle of a fight. Not talking about the special moves that give you multiple hits. I get it sometimes by luck but I can't seem to get consistent. I think I'm overthinking it too much.

First SF game btw.

i hope u ain't bimbady b/c if so it was me and it was 8-0 and u def. weren't going to win the next fight b4 disconnection

After beating the arcade on Hardest yesterday i thought i was doing it, im getting owned in online now
smh.gif

Collector's editions are as follows:

Xbox 360 : Crimson viper figurine, Ryu headband, 60 minute prequel movie

PS3 : Ryu figurine, and all the same stuff from 360 version

false, there is no headband

and you should've posted earlier, i posted my CE for sale, just the bonus stuff too, went for 30$ on ebay lol

anybody feel like getting it on? daaznfella!

yall shoulda warned me how cheap dudes are online, every guy i faced just waits and spams hadoukens and tiger shots till u get close, what kind of @+!# isthat, i thought everybody was gonna be on that hardcore fist to fist action

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

I got whooped by someone using Sagat but when I finally was about win he disconnected.
grin.gif

I would say I'm pretty effective in my game. I got my timing down on all my attacks, pick the best times to attack and defend, could pull of special moves with ease. HOWEVER, I can't seem to pull off combos in the middle of a fight. Not talking about the special moves that give you multiple hits. I get it sometimes by luck but I can't seem to get consistent. I think I'm overthinking it too much.

First SF game btw.

i hope u ain't bimbady b/c if so it was me and it was 8-0 and u def. weren't going to win the next fight b4 disconnection

Yeah it was me. The only thing you had over me was being able to land combos. Dude you exited to the dashboard just so you can be 8-0 against me and not takethe loss. YOU KNOW I had you once you stopped using Sagat and used Ken. It's childish but you're probably in high school so it's cool. Next timejust the L like a man.

grin.gif

First SF game btw.

Yeah it was me. The only thing you had over me was being able to land combos. Dude you exited to the dashboard just so you can be 8-0 against me and not take the loss. YOU KNOW I had you once you stopped using Sagat and used Ken. It's childish but you're probably in high school so it's cool. Next time just the L like a man.

laugh.gif
funniest thing i've ever read on this site ... i'm 25 dude ... and i used ken b/c i felt bad ...
roll.gif
come back online

grin.gif

First SF game btw.

Yeah it was me. The only thing you had over me was being able to land combos. Dude you exited to the dashboard just so you can be 8-0 against me and not take the loss. YOU KNOW I had you once you stopped using Sagat and used Ken. It's childish but you're probably in high school so it's cool. Next time just the L like a man.

laugh.gif
funniest thing i've ever read on this site ... i'm 25 dude ... and i used ken b/c i felt bad ...
roll.gif
come back online
I mean it's weird how the connections are flawless and you suddenly D/C. I already said you're the better player and this is my first SFso this is all practice to me. I'm actually going online in a few, we could play idc.

grin.gif

First SF game btw.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
come back online
I mean it's weird how the connections are flawless and you suddenly D/C. I already said you're the better player and this is my first SF so this is all practice to me. I'm actually going online in a few, we could play idc.

aiight cause i never quit ... win / lose

lol.. the cheesing is at an all time high... dudes throw a haduken then threw a low kick over and over...

yo battousai.. "go back to training mode" lol.. i can't lie i did.. but i atleast won 2 of the 8 battles... smh!!

I just learned how to do some new moves.

Go into Versus mode and do CPU vs. CPU and put the difficulty on hardest, I swear u are gonna be seeing things that will blow your mind especially if u makeone of the CPU Akuma. If i could pull Akuma's ultra moves off that quick i would be a beast online

this game brought back great memories, reminded me of how bad i sucked at arcade fighting games lol, pressing random buttons FTL lol but still very fun to play

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

GG Battousai .. My thumb is burning
mad.gif
mine has been sore since thursday. i had to go back and play cod4 last night cuz of it.

shoulda have taken a rest tonight... played around with u ning disgay justreason and a bunch of other cats.

jp... u suck with non fireball characters
laugh.gif
I burned you out with Guile what you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom